Chapter 7 ♡

After 30 minutes

"Kids let's go we reached our house" Mr yang said getting out from his car along with his wife , Seungmin and Jeongin.

"Wow" Seungmin whispered in amusement while looking at Jeongin house.

Jeongin house

Jeongin house

Seungmin was staring at house in awe . When someone huskily whispered in his ear "I am glad that you like my house but we have to go inside , mom and dad already went inside"

Seungmin face flushed as he mumbled a sorry and went inside.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•

"Jeongin show Seungmin his room he seems pretty tired" Mr yang said smiling at Seungmin.

"Sure dad good night" Jeongin said grabbing Seungmin hands and went upstairs.

○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□

"So this is your room and beside your room is mine" Jeongin said as he get close to Seungmin and whispered "And if you need any help tell me . I will not hesitate to help you"

"Umm sure thanks" Seungmin said nervously as he went inside the room and slams the door on Jeongin face .

Jeongin was surprised when Seungmin slammed the door on his handsome face but he shakes his head and went to his room .

Jeongin dropped on his bed and closed his eyes while thinking about Seungmin.

Meanwhile Seungmin

Seungmin was laying on his bed with comfortable clothes and thinking about Jeongin.

"What a handsome pervert" Seungmin mumbled before closing his eyes and drifted to dreamland.