THIRTY TWO

"Do you think i have time for your stupid talks?" I replied when Namjoon looked down and took a deep breath

"I know, you found my talks stupid but you should tell me what happened back then, as i don't even know why did we break up?"

I bitterly chuckled

"You really don't know Namjoon? Really? Such a lier you are!I hate you so much because of that cause you could never be honest with your feelings"

"Im honest with my feelings,and I'm sure that I loved you, I love you and I'll always do. It's you who left me, It's you who made me stubborn. You didn't even give me proper reason to break up, you never tried to understand my side.why? What did I actually did? Calling you slut, for your kind information i can't say that even if I'm not in my mind."

Tears fall down through my eyes when I can feel his voice is cracking up. He is not lying.

"Let's go somewhere from here, people are watching us. I don't wanna ruin my reputation"  I said started walking fast

__________

We reached at a calm place which is more quite at night. We can only see those stars dimming in the sky. I close my eyes and let the wind touching my face.

"So now tell me what you wanna say?"

"What should I say? You have to tell me what happened that day when you broke up with me"

"I never broke up with you"

"I know, that you never broke up with me officially as you just ran away like a coward."

"KIM NAMJOON.. I'M NOT A COWARD" my voice is loud and clear which shows that I'm not the one who's coward here

"Do you think i could face you after what you said about me? I still remember that day when I was the happiest cause we had our first se- whatever..but you left saying that you had a work"

"I did.. i did have a work. My dad called me. Then what happened?"

"I was waiting for you to come back to me, but you didn't and a text came. I smield as you texted me but as soon as i read the text my world collapsed. I thought how could you do that?"

"What did I do? I didn't text you anything jin. that day i didn't get any time to text you and moreover my phone got stolen"

"Do you think I'm gonna trust you?"

"You have to trust me jinnie" He holds my hand tightly and pulled me closer to him. I'm feeling too numb to push him back. My heart is telling me to trust him but i can't take another heart break.

"Jinnie please trust me.just once. Why don't you trust me? And what did that text say?"

"i can't tell that, it was disgusting."

He cupped my face and makes me look at him

"Tell me jin. Tell me, i wanna hear everything. We should have to clear our misunderstandings"

"That text was the worst nightmare of my life Namjoon, It says •Dont show your face to me and don't wait for me as what i want i get it, I never loved you and I will never love a slut like you. I'm the son of the mafia king, what do you did to get me? Just being handsome doesn't mean you can melt me. It was just for fun. So forget me•

I cried saying that when he hugged me tightly,

"I never said anything like this. I NEVER! Why should i jin? Why should i tell you those things when this was absolutely lie. I LOVE YOU..AND You're the most precious person of my life. Why? Why did you did it? Why didn't you ask me in person?"

He cried on my neck when i lowly spoke

"If that was a lie then where were you that day? Why didn't you come back?"

"Dad sends me to a mission, You know we can't communicate when we're on a mission.But I called you before from an unknown number before the mission but you didn't pick my call. When my mission ends, i was so excited to meet you but when I went to your place they said you left the country. And you didn't even communicate with me"

My knees are getting weaker when the truth comes. So was all of that a plan? But why someone wanna separate us? Looking at Namjoon, i can say he's not lying but....

"Jinnie you should have to trust me. Please trust me i didn't do anything. Look at me, I'm not telling you to get back to me right now, but just don't hate me! And we need to help our brothers right now. They need our support jinni- I mean I'm sorry that I called you like before..But please Jin help them, let's work together"

"Do you really wanna help them? It's not a trap right?"

"So you still don't trust me! It's ok. I'll do that alone"

He said and get up, when i hold his hand

"Stop, I'll help you but don't expect me to get into a relationship with you"

He sadly chuckled

"I don't expect anything from anyone. I know you have a fiance and you must love her that's why you agreed to marry her. It's ok, our time is over. I can't expect anything now."

He sadly said when I wanna hug him tightly and tell him how much I love him, how i spent all those years without him but something holds me back,may be the distance we made in these years.

"I'll help you Namjoon. Tell me how can I help?"

"Ok listen....."

TO BE CONTINUED