The Queen and Kal

Late that night, after a round of passionate and furious love-making, Finnula held Kal in her arms, against her breasts, her head pillowed there.

Kal was rubbing the tip of her nose along Finnula's nipples to harden them, teasing her slowly, when she heard the Queen clear her throat. She felt Finnula's hand under her chin.

The Queen tilted her chin up. "Tell me, Kal. Tell me something you've always wanted to see or do, but never had the chance to do, because of your parents."

"Be-because of my parents?"

"Because of them, specifically."

Kal gave her a lopsided smile. "How much time do you have?"

"Sweet Kal. For you? Endless amounts."

Kal licked her lips and placed kisses on the tops of each of the Queen's breasts. She settled her hands against her nipples and began to tug and pull rhythmically, the way Finnula liked. "Once, the Mage's Circus came to the village. I had always wanted to see the magic ball dancers, the singing swan lights, the Seven Masters, and the great firework show at the end."

Finnula had seen the Mage's Circus, countless times in fact, and it held the distinction of being different every time one saw it, making it fit for the likes of the Queen's court, as much as it appealed to the common man. She knew the shows Kal spoke of. Other than the firework show, they hadn't performed those pieces in years. "What happened?" She asked.

Kal paused her tugs and pulls and sighed into the Queen's chest. "I was made to stay home and clean."

"May I ask if your parents had the ability to afford household help?"

"Why would they do that when they had me to do it for them?" Kal asked, shrugging. "But to answer your question, they hired household help the moment after I ran away."

"Noted. Thank you. Please continue, my love."

Noted? What was Finnula planning? Kal bit her bottom lip and did as she was told. "I was made to clean inside. They locked me into the home. I had to stand on a stool by a window to watch the firework show, but I caught a little of it."

The Queen squeezed her. "How old were you?"

"Ah, Finnula. I don't want to say. It's not nice."

"Obey your Queen, Kalati."

That caused an unexpected shiver to tear through her. "Yes, my Queen. I was twelve."

"How old were you when you left?"

"Seventeen."

"How old are you now?"

Kal thought a moment. It had been a while since she had bothered to care. "Twenty-six."

"You have been on your own for long enough," Finnula said softy, kissing the top of her hair.

Kal's hands returned to tugging and pulling on the Queen's nipples, and she gave kisses from the tops of her breasts to her throat. "I will never be alone now that I have you."

Finnula hugged her tightly to her. "I will keep you, my precious Girl, and give you wondrous sights. I am sorry I asked you to recall this unsightly memory."

"It is alright. It's only one of many."

"Do you have the ability to tell me one more?"

"I can tell you about five more examples if you'd like."

"I need you to tell them to me. I need to know."

Kal spoke them, and the Queen listened, taking special care to hold her tightly to her as she recalled these unhappy times. But in the time that Kal shared them with Finnula, the Queen learned several special facts.

Kal had always wanted to see the Mage's Circus, the Firelight Majesty Liquidfire show, the Royal Opera, the Holographic Moonbow, the Royal Traveling Museum, and the cutest, perhaps, the Tiny Jumping Frog Race.

"I promise that the Tiny Jumping Frog Race is worth the strange title!" Kal said earnestly.

"I believe you, my clever little fox." The Queen placed a kiss on Kal's forehead. "I myself now wish to see such a thing. As long as I may laugh, as I think I would find tiny frogs too adorable not to giggle at."

"Oh please, laugh away. That's the point!" Kal grinned at her Queen.

"Sweet Kal. You inspire me every time I look at your smile." Finnula pressed her forehead to Kal's, and for a moment, the two of them communed quietly this way. Both closed their eyes, and Kal melted even more against Finnula's body.

Finnula said, "Kal. I am going to protect you in every way I know how, and give you only happiness and pleasure."

"Finnula, I will always be here for you, and will always bring you happiness and pleasure."

Finnula nosed her hair. "You already do."

Kal shivered again.

The Queen tilted her chin up again. "I caught the way you shivered when I commanded you to obey me."

Kal blushed so deeply. "I may have. Yeah."

"Obey your Queen, Kalati, tell the truth."

"You made me shiver very deeply when you said that." Kal's blush deepened even further. "I think you can command me to do anything when you say that."

"Then for your Queen, Kal, I must command you. Worship your Queen's breasts, and grind that delicious kitty of yours against my leg. I want to feel your body grinding against mine."

Kal's hips began to drag against Finnula's thigh. "Yes, my Queen. At your command."

"Do not stop until I say."