Chapter- 16

Anna's POV-

I was ready by 5. I went downstairs to wait for Kate.

"Where are you going?" Rita said. She is of the same age as me. Rosy the other sister, is 1 year older than us.

"None of your business," I replied.

"You live in our house." She said.

"The food, clothes, and other things that come to your house is from my company." I retorted.

"How dare you? It was my parent's hard work that took your company to this level." She barked.

"Yes, it is your parents 'hard work' to destroy my company," I said sarcastically.

"When did it become yours? It's our company." She said. She looked like she wants to hit me.

"Dream on girl. It's mine and always be mine." I said.

"Let's see what will you tell mom when she will hear about the things you are saying. You don't even have a home." She smirked at me.

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead and tell them. Just remember, I accidentally took a picture of you and the boy who was picking up the trash kissing at the backyard. It was a complete coincidence, but it won't happen when your parents see it. What do you think, your mom will do after seeing your taste in boys?" I told her, waving my phone at her.

"You won't..." before she could finish I heard the car horn. Kate is here I guess.

"Sorry cousin, my friend is here. Tell your mom that I am going for shopping. I'll be late." I said dismissively.

"You ready? Let rock it gal."

We played songs on the radio on full volume.

We found a parking spot near the mall entrance. We parked the car and entered the mall with style.

Mom-dad, I am happy fun. After so long. I hope you don't mind me being disobedient to my uncle and aunt. I have friends now. I will be all right now.

The first shop that we raided was of dresses. I don't have many dresses. I usually wear Tees and jeans.

We both took a bunch of dresses we entered the trial rooms which were facing each other. So when we were all dressed we can show it to each other.

The first one I wore was a white tube dress, with a slit on the right side on it. It was good, but too much showy for my taste.

I opened the curtain and she opened it at the same time. She was wearing a black baggy type dress.

"What are you wearing?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know. This dress looks good on you, but I can tell it's not your style. Next." She said. We tried next and then next. We liked a dress for her, but for me, we could not decide.

I was too tired to try any more.

"We are in this shop for almost two hours. When will we have time to look for others?" I asked tiredly.

"Just last, please. This is for you. I want you to wear a beautiful dress one day. So that everyone can see how pretty you are." She insisted.

I get in. This one is of turquoise color. It looked beautiful. I wore it. It was long gown. I looked in the mirror. It looked amazing.