No Sex Talk Around Me

One thing that is positive about some of the friends I had in my early twenties is that most of them knew not to talk about anything sexual around me. In 2015 and 2016 my then at the time friend Damien and a guy I had known since high school, Liem, were living together in a small apartment. One kind of messed up thing about this situation is that Liem had to y Damien rent every month even though the apartment was id for completely by Damien's uncle. Regardless, one day I went over to their apartment is was Damien, Liem, and Liem's best friend and a good friend of mine, Chris. After I arrived all three of them were in Liem's room I think playing a videogame so I joined them just to converse. Apparently the previous night they had some sort of party and Liem brought up who they had slept with. Liem didn't tell his side, but instead asked Damien what he did with Crystal, the girl that Damien cheated on his girlfriend with multiple times. After Liem asked, Damien didn't answer the question at all and just said something short with no details, just "yeah we hung out". Liem asked Chris the same question and he was quiet too. Liem is younger than me so he didn't understand what I had been through and the sexual abuse and how I never talked about girls in a sexual way. Chris despite also being younger was more mature, very empathetic and understanding, so I think he knew not to say anything. This moment where two of my friends showed me respect and consideration is one of the few actual moments where I think Damien cared, and certainly Chris understood. Once Liem realized they weren't going so speak about the topic around me we all shifted to playing super smJSH bros and hung out like normal.