2 ~ A Girl Kissing Him

Flashback Continues

Melody POV

Mahish, Nanmaya became close by spending time at lunch break. Mahish is making her learn the sign language after coming back to the home she teaches her parents the same thing. They are happy for their innocent little girl's wish and learn along with her. She became so close to her cutie pie that she wants to spend all the time with him but evenings he will be busy with his music class.

One day at lunch break they are happily sharing their food and eating. But Mahish is dull so Nanmaya started pestering. Finally, he gave up.

"Why can't I speak?" He wrote.

"Because God wants like that," she said with a smile.

He started crying, she side hugged him by asking him to stop crying and tell her the reason.

"I hate God," he wrote with an angry face.

She felt bad and asked him why.

"Because he doesn't want me to talk," he wrote.

The paper became went his tears and it's tearing due to the force he is putting on the pen. She felt bad and started thinking.

"First stop crying, I will tell you an idea," she said by wiping his tears.

He controlled his anger by wiping tears.

"I will speak for you," she said with excitement.

But he didn't understand and kept a confusion face. "You didn't understand?" She questioned him. He nodded negatively with a pout, she smiled.

"I'M YOUR VOICE. Whatever you want to talk tell me I'll talk," she said excitedly by softly pressing his right palm.

He felt bad and took a fresh paper to write. She is watching him with glittering eyes.

"I want to sing," he wrote.

She became silent by reading that. Even he became silent as he knew that she is not fond of music and started eating his food.

She thought a lot and asked him "if I sing you will not cry?"

He smiled widely by showing his broken teeth. "Your voice is sweet. I like music, so I will play music. Will you sing for me?" he wrote with desperate eyes.

She felt happy by seeing his smile and blinked her eyes.

"So join in my music class. We can have lots of fun," he wrote.

She felt happy to spend more time with him "I will ask Mom, Dad to join me in your music class," said happily.

She is not fond of music. Her parents once joined her in music but she cried to hell and left it. Now to make her cutie pie happy, she pestered, cried and made her house upside down. Finally, her parents accepted after all her drama.

At the first place Mehra couple understood the reason but played the game to be stubborn but their little girl is more stubborn than them. So, after lots of drama, they finally accepted and joined in Mahish music class.

Both the parents are happy by seeing their kid's happy, even they became good friends. Like this their grow strong every single day. Nanmaya won't spare anyone who bullies Mahish. He is scared to fight back but she been his backbone and made him strong. She made him strong to fight back in any situation.