3 ~ I Miss US

Hey peepzzz... Wow I'm so excited for this new book *hearts in eyes*.

                    <~~~~~~~~~~>

Nanmaya POV

My breath got struck by looking at them. I never imagined seeing him being like this with another girl. I fisted hard to control myself.

Stop looking at them and go away, my mind screamed.

Immediately, I turned back and started walking but I heard his stop whistle.

I blinked my eyes to stop the tears which are dying to flow. I took a deep breath and turned back with a smile. He is standing in front of me with an awkward smile. I saw the girl is blushing by adjusting her hair.

"Oops, I'm sorry to disturb your romance," I said naughtily by raising my hands in the air.

He softly hit my head and pulled me with him. I bite my inner cheeks to control the heaviness in my heart. We stood in front of the girl who is smiling at us. He started typing on the phone. I tapped his left shoulder.

"Your voice is standing here, so stop that. And explain what's happening here?" I said and the last line with a wink.

He smiled by scratching his nape with his left hand. If this is another situation, I would laugh my heart out by seeing his cute awkward expression. But right now I'm trying hard to control my tears.

He blinked his eyes with that never-ending smile. He side hugged her and left her with a soft squeeze on her right shoulder.

"This is lips, my girlfriend," he signed by looking at her.

I smiled by controlling my inner turmoil. But I got confused.

"Lips..." I asked him.

"Aha, my name is li..." She is saying but I cut her off.

"Hey wait, let him do it," I said naughtily with a wink.

He rolled his eyes with a smile and came to me. He took my left hand and started writing on it. Some words are difficult to describe fast, so he uses my hands.

"You already told lips," I said before he completes the word.

He glared at me by whistling to be patient. I smirked with a wink. He took a deep breath to control his anger and again started writing Lipsika. He name is beautiful like her.

"Happy," he signed.

I smiled by pulling his left cheek. He jerked my hand by rubbing it.

"Hey Lipsika, I just want to annoy this tall tree so..." I didn't complete the sentence.

I saw jealousy in her eyes but the smile is not leaving her lips.

"It's okay. Finally, I met you," she said and gave a brief hug to me.

Her voice is sweet and looks beautiful than me. I smiled at him who is adoring us.

"What is your name meaning?" I asked her.

We didn't leave each other. She came to my left side and placed her right hand on my waist. In this process, my right hand rolled on her shoulder.

"Smile. But I don't know till I meet him. In our second meet, this is the first thing he asked me. Never I thought to learn it. We googled it," she said by blushing and adjusting her hair.

"He is obsessed to learn the name meaning," I said by looking at him with a smile.

I still remembered how cutely he asked my name meaning. I smiled and left her.