• 4

CHAPTER 4
STORY TIME
• Life hurts a lot more then death •

CHAPTER 4STORY TIME• Life hurts a lot more then death •

,,Well? Start then." Alec, Isabelle's brother who is completely opposite of shax demon, says as they all take a seat.

,,Alright, alright... no need to get your panties in twist." Isabelle snickers as Alec glares at me coldly ,,Oh well. Here we go... not so long ago, Valentine Morgenstern founded the Circle with his lover Jocelyn Fairchild. His right hand was also his brother, Nathaniel Morgenstern. He at first didn't want to be apart of Circle but when a vampire killed my mother who was in that time pregnant with me, he joined wanting revenge. Not even three months later, my mother returned to him with me as a newborn. Vamoire didn't kill her, he actually saved her from Valentine that tried to kill me. My father hid two of us when he heard the story and tried to quit. But couldn't. Valentine imprisoned him and held him captive for twelve years. He somehow found me and my mother and took us to his lair. There, he murdered both of my parents in front of me. On my birthday." I take a deep breath and clench my shaking fists. I ignore pity looks sent my way and concentrate on story. ,,He left me alive and... did some things while I was there. It lasted for ten years till he got obsessed with finding Jocelyn, Mortal Cup and rulling over whole world omce again." I say looking straight in Clary's eyes. ,,And then I ran away. Of course after making him pay for everything he did. I destroyed half of his lab, killed all his experiments and third of his shadowhunters. Then I came here to warn Clary but he already found her. The end."

Shocked silence fills the room as I arch my brow at them all.

,,What? Cat got your tounges?" I question as Clary opens her mouth and closes it like a fish.

I wonder how they would react to whole truth?

I muss and sigh seeing that no one will talk.

,,Now... only reason I came here is, like I said, to warn Clary and protect her. But seeing as though she has protection-" que the smirk to Jace ,,-she doesn't need me. But I will gladly tell you everything I know which isn't much since Valentine kept me in dark for most time." I say finally snapping them all back to reality. ,,Most of this things you probably know. Valentine wants the cup, wants his daughter and Jocelyn, is hunting for me and Luke Garroway and is searching for warlocks."

,,Alright.... but he already kidnapped Jocelyn and why is he after that werewolf?" Jace asks making me frown.

,,He has her?" Clary nods making me clench my jaw. ,,Luke is the one that should tell you. Not me." I say already fumming, as my other side wants to break out and go on rampage. ,,Now, Jace I would be honored if you give me back my things."

,,How could we be sure you aren't going back to Valentine?" Alec asks making me sigh and pull back the collar of my shirt.

,,I have no obligation for him or Circle." I say revealing my angelic powers rune instead of circle one and Jace nods, nudging Alec. ,,Besides, if this prick, who isn't dead by the way, is no proof then what is it?" I mutter, making Alec frown but walk towards me. He pulls out my stele and seraph blade before grudgingly giving it to me.

,,Are you going to stay here?" Clary asks softly and I shake my head looking at her.

,,I'm going to my friend's apartment." I say shortly and dhe frowns.

,,Why? You could stay here and be under protection?" I chuckle coming closer to her and put my arms on her.

,,We both know that's not true, I am London Morgenstern. But, if you wish to talk to me, I can do something about it?" I question taking out my stele. She eyes it before looking at me.

,,Can I trust you?" She whispers making me smile and lean to her ear.

,,Can I trust you?" She nods slowly and I smile once again. ,,Then you can." I say stepping back and grab her hand. I position us in front of mirror and wink at her. Slowly, I remove my hair from right side of my neck and lean stele against the skin. I clench my jaw moving the stele in familiar pattern and sigh once it's over. I turn to Clary and she nods removing her hair. I gently work my way on her skin as she whimpers. I finish as quick as possible and step back.

,,You there?"

I question making her jump and look at me shocked.

,,H-how..?"

,,Psychic connection." Jace musses coming closer and looking at rune. I notice that Isabelle and Alec are gone and so is the Circle member.

,,Now... may I have your approval to leave?" I ask and Jace frowns.

,,Can we all trust you?" He asks as I turn around to leave.

,,Right now-" I stop and glance at them over my shoulder ,,-I am your best ally." 

With that, I leave them alone and make my way through the institute. I blend in as much as possible and exit the institute. As soon as doors are closed, I'm pushed against wall with blade against my throat.

I sigh looking up, my eyes finding the pair of electric blue ones.

,,How can I help you, Lightwood?" I ask, leaning back exhausted. His cold eyes stare at me as I feel my muscles stiffen and my head pulsing.

,,I can't say anything for sure-" he starts and inches the blade closer ,,-but if you harm any of us and rat us out to Valentine- I will come and personally kill you." He promises and I nod sighing.

,,I won't Alec." I mutter, closing my eyes as I feel them glow for a sec. I open them again as it stops and notice him looking at me curiously.

,,You either lied to us back there or didn't tell everything." He musses making me shoot him a glare.

,,Get me on trial and put Soul-Sword in my hands. Everything you heard back in there- I will only repeat." I growl getting feed up. ,,Now get the hell away from me." I say pushing away his blade and walking away from him. I could feel his eyes on me for whole time and they burned the back of my head.

As I walk through the city, migraine hits me and I stumble slightly.

,,Shit." I curse looking around dark street and lean on a wall.

Ever so slowly I feel myself slipping away...