• 10

CHAPTER 10
'- Get away from me!
- Don't leave me'
• This may be a sad chapter, but gou are not a sad story •

CHAPTER 10'- Get away from me!- Don't leave me'• This may be a sad chapter, but gou are not a sad story •

I could feel my barrier cracking.

I could feel my other side itching to come out.

It's been hours since I was locked up in here and this cage has done nothing but harm my mind. I tightly grip my head and take deep breaths to calm my racing heart and my other side. I don't know what to do. I tried everything to calm myself but it isn't working. I start panting and feel myself sweating profusely even though air in here is chilly. I remove my hands from my knees and put them on my bent knees, as my head leans back against cold wall. I close my eyes taking in deep breaths and twirling my ring on my hand. I take my stele and trace it over my Iratze rune. My body strengthens up and I sigh in relief as my head's throbbing becomes easier to handle. I take deep breath, relaxing myself when suddenly my other side starts forcing her way out. I gasp in pain as my back arches up and let out muffled scream. I plead it to stop but no avail. I grip my head with my hands as tears flow down my cheeks and I feel my teeth sharpen.

No no no...

I whimper, pathetically trying to get control but she won't let me. Suddenly, I hear doors openning and freeze staring at ground.

No. Not you.

I clench my eyes and shake my head.

,,London?" He whispers and I shake my head again.

,,Alec get the hell away from me." I order but my voice cracks at the end. He freezes while I try not to attack him. I could smell his blood and that's what she wants. I can't let her do it.

,,London... let me help you..." he whispers gently coming closer.

,,No!" I roar at him and he flinches stopping. ,,Don't come any closer Alec." I warn him but he doesn't listen. I feel my head throbbing even more as he once again nears me. He stops meter away from me and squats down. ,,Alec... please..." I whimper feeling myself weak all over again but he only stares at me determined. I clench my jaw as he reaches with his hand to me and I look at him. His breath hitches when he sees my eyes and they fill with sympathy. ,,Don't... leave me..." I beg him but he shakes his head and comes closer to me. Just as my other side is to break out, he pulls me in bone crashing hug making me tense up. He puts his hands around my arms and torso, pulling me in his lap. He holds me tightly and for some reason my other side pulls back and I feel her happy.

What the..?

Unconsciously, I continue crying in his chest making him rock me slowly side to side and hug me tightly.

,,What did he do to you..?" He whispers more to himself then me but I hear him and clench my eyes shut.

,,Hell..." I whimper out and his hold tightens on me.

,,No London. You don't-"

,,He wanted us to become his little minions." I cut him off staring at his parabatai rune. I could feel him tense up but he keeps quiet. ,,The second he killed my parents, he took us in." I whisper brokenly and feel Alec's heart racing.

,,Us?" He winces immediately after asking and I smile briefly.

,,My brother and I." I say softly and his hold tightens on me. ,,Hunter..." I whisper again making him, unexpectedly, put his chin on my head. ,,Valentine tried to give him his first injection. But Hunter fought. He fought as hard as he could. But didn't succeed. While he was fighting I was chained in small prison cell, half awake because of my first injection. I saw them stab him but couldn't do anything. I was numb. I barely even registered they killed him till I woke up and Valentine told me what happened. He was so smug seeing me break. But not even two hours later he noticed my body rejecting the injection. First one was filled with Seelie blood. Then my body rejected second, that one contained Demon blood. The same thing happened with warlock and vampire blood. I was so weak. He kept beating me and torturing, trying to weaken my mind and body till he gave me last injection. Werewolf blood. Two weeks after, on full moon, I shifted. I don't remember anything except my screams and breaking of my bones. I... it was so... it was too much." I whimper remembering the event. His hands seems to hold me so tight that I feel my circulation slowing. ,,I was knocked out for a week. But real hell came after. He started training me. Brutally. Not usual kind of training. Every time, it was a fight for my own life. I fought every time against his best fighters. I... I don't eve know how I survived. But I know that my other side helped me. I trained like that for seven years. Every day. Till he started with his fantasies about ruling the world again. That's when I escaped. It was in time of training and since I was left alone with my 'mentor'I shifted and attacked. I destroyed half of his work and escaped as far away as possible. Then I remembered my mother telling me about Clary. And I started looking for her. The end.'' I let out shuddering breath, slowly picking up my pieces and sticking them together. Alec stays quiet for some time and I wait when he will release me and run as far as possible.

,,London..." here we go... prepare for rejection London... ,,I'm sorry." I freeze as my breath hitches and look up at him. I expect to see pity in his eyes but he only stares at me with weirdly proud look in his eyes and something else while his lips are streched in tiny soft smile. ,,Before you say anything- I know tou don't want my pity and if so I won't give it to you. But I want you to know I'm sorry for being such asshole first time we met. I judged you and I admit I was wrong." He chuckles dryly looking down as I stare at him in astonishment.

,,Alec. I-"

,,No no no. You won't ruin the moment. Now let's go. Lucian Garroway was bitten by alpha and Jace took him to Magnus. I came to find you after Clary cried hysterically." He says and I nod quickly standing up from his lap. His arms ever so slowly leave me making me blush and he stands up.

,,Is werewolf alright?"

,,I don't know-" ringing cuts him off and he looks at his phone. I nod as he looks at me and he picks up. ,,Jace?" I zone out looking around but my eyes settle on raven haired boy again .

Why didn't she attack him? If it was anyone else she would lash out before I had time to even think about it... Alec is supposed to be... no no no.

No thinking like that.

,,London?" I look at Alec and he gives me small smile. I weakly return it and he takes my hand making me blush. I look down at ground as we make our way to Luke, but not before I see Alec's cheeks ting with light pink color.