The Secret of the Ghost Rig

One night it was dark and foggy on a highway and a teenager got pulled over by a cop for speeding and the cop walked over to the car.

Police: You realize you were speeding.

Teen: Uh, yes. Yes, I do, officer.

Police: Okay. As long as you know.

Behind him in the fog lighting appears.

Police: On your way, then. Drive safely.

Suddenly a truck sped off beside them.

Police: What the-

The police ran to his motorcycle and chased after the truck.

Police: Alright, you. Pull over.

He looked and the truck's sides were in flames as the truck screeched.

Police: Uh, e-excuse me. Are you aware that you're speeding?

The truck went behind the officer and started to speed up as the police fled. It then hit the motorcycle and the police went off the cliff as the truck drove off. The police officer managed to hang on to a tree branch as his motorcycle fall into the water...

Y/N and his friends except Daphne were at City Hall supporting Fred since he had to go to his father's office.

Fred: Thanks for coming along, Gang. I really need the support. It's never a good thing when my dad asks me to meet him at his office.

Shaggy: Like, dude, no problemo.

Scooby: Yeah. No problemo.

Velma: Too bad Daphne couldn't make it. Trust me. She'd love to be here for you if she could.

Y/N: Yes, she would.

The door opens and Mayor Jones enters.

Mayor Jones: Ah, Fred, my boy. Today is a very exciting day for you because today you learn the family business, politics!

Fred: Politics? That's adult stuff. You know, kids my age are into traps and solving mysteries.

Mayor Jones: No, they're not, son. You're going to learn all the vital things I do for this community like create pamphlets and strategize about new places to put parking meters.

Velma: I know a place he can put another parking meter.

Fred: Fine. What do you want me to do?

Mayor Jones: Help me get re-elected as mayor. Make me 40,000 copies of this campaign pamphlet.

Meanwhile at Daphne's house she was making a new ascot for Fred.

Daphne: Ohh. Fred is just going to adore this new ascot.

Barty: Darling, could you come downstairs? There's someone your mother and I would like for you to meet.

Daphne exits her room and goes downstairs and sees a man.

Nan: I'd like you to meet Rung Laddererton. Heir to the Ladderton Ladder Company.

Daphne: Um, hello. Nice to meet you.

Rung: Yes. Yes, it is.

Rung holds her hand and let's go. Daphne looks and sees a little gold ladder.