June

"And the reason you've brought us to a see the Earth Kingdom tavern is what now?" Katara asked Zuko after we landed, and walked inside the door. I gasped, sensing the energy, "Are we here to see June?" I asked, bouncing on the balls of my feet. Zuko nodded with a cute smile. I loved June. I had met her one day, when I little, and had snuck out. Zuko pointed her out to the Gaang, who didn't have spiritual powers. Haha, losers. June was beating some guys up, being badass as always. I friking love her. "Oh yeah, that weird bounty hunter with the giant mole," Sokka said. Huh? How did he know? "Mole? Her skin is flawless,"noted Suki. Her skin do be flawless, though. "No, she has this giant mole creature she rides around on," Sokka said. "The shirshu. It's the only animal that can track Aang's scent anywhere in the world. It's the one shot we have of finding him," Zuko explained. I gasped again, "Do we get to see Nyla? I love Nyla!" Zuko shrugged, still smiling at my enthusiasm. June finished beating up the guy, kicking his head into the table, and taking a sip of her drink.

"I don't know who this June lady is, but I like her," Toph smiled. "I like her, too!" I exclaimed. Zuko sent me his puppy eyes. "But I like you more," I chuckled. "Hey, I remember her! She helped you attack us!" Sokka said, turning to Zuko. "Yup. Back in the good old days," Zuko sighed, walking up to June. "Oh great. It's Prince Pouty. Where's your creepy grandpa?" June asked, barely looking up from her drink. "He's my uncle. And he's not here." "I see you worked things out with your girlfriend," June smiled, her eyes landing on me. I tackled her into a hug, which she replied to with some pats on my back. "How did you know?" I asked. June shrugged, "He was all sulky sulky about you and tried to find you, but I wasn't gonna sell you out. Actually, I was gonna sell you out, but his grandpa told me not to tell him, so." Zuko sent her a glare.

"So what do you want?" June asked. "I need your help finding the Avatar," Zuko said. "Hm. Doesn't sound too fun," June replied, taking another sip of her drink. Zuko slammed his hand on the table, leaning in, "Does the end of the world sound like more fun?!" Apparently, it did since she got up, bringing us to Nyla, who was more than happy to see me, covering me in slobber. I bent it off, with a face of disgust while June shook a piece of meat in front of her. "Nyla," June called, throwing the meat into her mouth, "Who's my little, hmm, Snuffly-Wuffly?" June turned to us, "Okay. So who's got something with the Avatar's scent on it?" Katara pulled out Aang's staff from the bags on the saddle, "I have Aang's staff." June took the staff from her, holding it in front of Nyla. He sniffed it, before lying down and covering his nose.

"Well, what does that mean?" Zuko questioned. "Means your friend's gone," June answered simply. "We know he's gone. That's why we're trying to find him," Toph said. "No, I mean he's gone gone. He doesn't exist," June explained. The group turned to me, eyes wide and alarmed. I shook my head, "He's not dead. If he were dead, I would've gotten a vision of the next Avatar. I'd be able to sense Raava's energy." "Yeah. Nyla could find him if he were dead. Wow, it's a real head-scratcher. See ya," June said. "Helpful. Real helpful," Toph muttered sarcastically. "Wait. I have another idea. There's only one other person in this world who can help us face the Fire Lord," said Zuko. "Ask your girlfriend to find him. She's got those spirity powers," June mumbled. "I don't sense him. In fact, I can't sense anyone anymore," I said, knowing exactly who Zuko was talking about without him having to say a word about it.

"This isn't good," I muttered, clutching my head. "I'll be right back with sample," said Zuko, climbing onto Appa. I closed my eyes trying to find Iroh. I didn't get anything but a sharp pain in my forehead. "Ow," I breathed, rubbing my temples. "Are you okay?" Asked Toph. "No, I'm not. I'm trying to find people who can help, but my spirit powers don't work, and I think it has something to do with Aang, it could mean he's hurt, or he's talking to the previous Avatar's," I rushed. Toph smacked the back of my head, knocking sense into me. "Sorry," I grumbled. Zuko's sample was an old sweaty sandal. Everyone backed away, pinching their noses. "You saved your uncle's sweaty sandal? Ugh!" Sokka exclaimed. "I think it's kind of sweet," Toph smiled. I put on a smile, "Kinda. But it's also disgusting."

Nyla jumped forward, sniffing the sandal. "Let's do this," June smirked, Nyla running off without us. "Hey! Wait up!" Zuko yelled. We climbed onto Appa hurriedly, me and Zuko taking the reins. "Yip, yip, bud," I said, moving the reins upward. I think we were going to Ba Sing Se or something, I'm not sure. I was too busy trying to focus on someone's energy. I couldn't even focus on Zuko's, and he was right beside me.

******************

It was around midnight when we landed. Rubble surrounded the area, and now I could tell for sure we were near Ba Sing Se. "We're going to Ba Sing Se?" Asked Zuko once we landed after Nyla. June turned around, "Your uncle's somewhere beyond the wall. Nyla's getting twitchy so he can't be too far. Good luck." And with that, she ran off. "It's been a long day. Let's camp and start our search again at dawn,"decided Zuko. We settled down, me, Zuko, and Katara on Appa, the others in the few sleeping bags we had hurriedly packed.

*******************

We woke up to old masters surrounding us as well as a bunch of flames. "What's going on? We're surrounded by old people," asked Toph. "Not just any old people. These are great masters and friends of ours. Pakku," Katara explained, bowing to Pakku. I never liked the guy. I'd never met him, but I'd heard he was quit sexist at first from Katara. They'd tell me stories about all the stuff I'd missed out on, and I'm glad I missed out on the Northern Tribe, and so should be Pakku, because knowing myself, right now he'd be in the Spirit World. "It is respectful to bow to an old master, but how about a hug for your new grandfather?" Smiled Pakku, opening his arms. Wait, I'm sorry what? Katara seemed more than happy, "That's so exciting! You and Gran-Gran must be so happy to have found each other again!" "I made her a new betrothal necklace and everything," said Pakku.

Sokka ran up to Pakku, also smothering him in a hug. "Welcome to the family, Gramp-Gramp!" "You can still just call me Pakku." "How about Grand-Pakku?" "No,"said an unamused Pakku. "And this was Aang's first firebending teacher," Katara said, introducing me, Toph and Zuko to a guy. He bowed, "Jeong Jeong." Nice. Master Piandao and Sokka bowed to each other, "Hello, Sokka." "So wait. How do you all know each other?" Questioned Suki. "All old people know each other. Don't you know that?" Bumi snorted. "We're all part of the same ancient secret society. A group that transcends the divisions of the four nations," Piandao explained. Me and Zuko turned to each other, "The Order of the White Lotus."

Bumi smiled, "That's the one." "The White Lotus has always been about philosophy and beauty and truth. But about a month ago, a call went out that we were needed for something important," Jeong Jeong explained. Pakku turned to Zuko, "It came from a Grand Lotus. Your uncle, Iroh of the Fire Nation. Zuko smiled, hand slipping into mine. "Well, that's who we're looking for," Toph added. "Then we'll take you to him," Piandao said. Bumi perked up, "Wait! Someone's missing from your group. Someone very important. Where's Momo?" "He's gone....and so is Aang," Sokka answered. "Oh well. So long as they have each other, I'm sure we have nothing to worry about. Let's go!" Bumi exclaimed.