The Waterbending Master

(The secret is revealed this chapter. Be prepared to be shocked)

Aya's POV

"I'm not one to complain but can't Appa fly any higher?" Sokka asked, complaining.

Appa growls at Sokka's words and lets his paws drag across the water. We were all exhausted and cranky for flying for two days straight because we are so close to the Northern Water Tribe.

"Not one to complain?" I remarked and Sokka rolled his eyes.

"I have an idea." Aang snapped turning to Sokka. "Why don't we all get on your back and you could fly us to the North Pole?!"

Sokka looked over his shoulder. "I'd love to." He points to his back and shakes his butt. "Climb on everyone! Sokka's ready for take off!"

Mom hops on his backan chirps.

"Look, we're all just a little tired and cranky because we've been flying for two days straight." Katara stated, looking at us.

"And for what?" Sokka asked annoyed. "We can't even find the Northern Water Tribe. There's nothing up here."

Up front, there was a slushing sound and we all looked in that direction. The water rises up and forms into spikes. Aang immediately takes action and steers Appa away, as the rest of us hold onto the bison tightly. We all scream in fear as Appa gets knocked down by an ice spike and we spun out of control. I felt Aang grab me in his arms as we landed and Appa gets frozen in the water.

Aang releases me and we all stood up when we saw six Water Tribe boats surrounding us.

"They're waterbenders! We found the Water Tribe!" I exclaimed with a huge smile.

The waterbenders unfroze Appa and escorted us to the Water Tribe.

Aang stood up when he saw something. "There it is!"

"Wow!" I beamed when I saw the magnificent wall of the city and we were all amazed by it.

"The Northern Water Tribe." Katara mumbled.

"We're finally here." Sokka said.

As we approached the Water Tribe, the waterbenders lowered a portion of the wall so we can enter the city. Appa swam inside the hole that was made and I was astonished by it all. Once we exited the tunnel, more Waterbenders appeared on the walls on side and used waterbending to lift us up.

"I can't believe how many Waterbenders live up here!" Katara spoke with fascination.

"We'll find a master to teach us, no problem." Aang told Katara, gazing at the view.

As Appa swam through the channels of the city, people ran over to greet us. The city was absolutely stunning, probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The buildings were gorgeous, the scene was just insane. I could live here forever.

"I can't believe how massive this place is." I mentioned.

"Yeah, this place is beautiful." Katara agreed.

"Yeah, she is." I heard Sokka say and I turned my head around to see Sokka staring at a boat that passed by us.

Not even five minutes into the Water Tribe and my brother already found love.

——

Night fell and we were being honored with a feast for our arrival hosted by the chief of the tribe.

I heard screaming and I looked to the side to see a few Tribe men feeding Appa but they got scared and ran off when he growled. I giggled and turned my attention back to the front.