29: Someone Sounds In Love

His hand brushed my hair as the sun beamed against my closed eyes and I awakened them to a peaceful sleeping Nolan, hugging my figure from behind. I embraced his warm arms, feeling a sense of safety that I had been yearning for all my life.

I shimmied out of his tight hands and found my way out I changed out of his shirt and put on an outfit for tonight, to leave. I would miss this place truly.

I put on a button-up white shirt and a pair of black jeans. I started packing away my clothes and his clothes in his bag as I heard Nolan wake up as the bed tilted.

"Hiya", he surprised me as he walked into the closet straight to me as he wrapped his arms around my neck and he brought his face close to mine.

"Hi there", I turned around as I made face contact with his handsome face, he leaned in for a kiss as I embraced his warm sense. Including his warm lips, as he indulged in me, I wished it would stay this way. He broke away as he admired my face, every flaw and all. He brushed back my wisps of hair that covered my face and tucked them behind my ear.

"I don't want to leave this paradise", he held my face as I complained to him and he smiled as it was so hard for him to be serious when there was a distinct couple inch in between us.

"Reality's calling us back and so is my mom", I giggled at his remark, as he admired my laugh and I imagined his mom and, all her wonders deeply in love and I told myself all the thoughts I had thought on my wedding day could become true with the man I had married that day.

"Your mom, when did she call", I asked as I went to the bathroom to pack away the stuff I had put in the cabinets. He came into the bathroom shirtless, as he grabbed his toothbrush and handed me mine, as I packed it away.

"This morning, we're flying straight from here to her house, she wants to see us immediately her exact words", I giggled as I understood how serious Allison could be in stressful times.

"Should I be scared", I reached across the sink crossing over him as he looked at me in a playful manner, I straightened my back as he finished brushing his teeth.

"I guess we'll have to tell her", he said as he packed his shirts in the suitcase as if he couldn't fold anything. I took over as I slipped underneath him and dumped his whole suitcase out.

"Hey, I worked hard to put those in there", he joked as he took a step back and let me take over.

"Yeah sure, you clearly don't know how to pack, why don't you leave that part to me", he brought me his loads of clothes and put them on the bed as he handed them to me.

"And what do we have to tell your mom", I asked as I waited for a silly playful answer and he looked back at me as if I was supposed to know what he was talking about.

"That we are together", he said as he handed me his t-shirt the one I had worn last night and he winked at me as I held it for a couple of seconds.

"So are we an item", I put the rest of the clothes in the suitcase, leaving much room leftover and I zipped up the now half-empty suitcase.

"I guess so", he held me by my hips and I had never felt more loved in my entire life, even though we had only spent a couple of days like this he had surprised me in all ways possible.

"Do I call you my boyfriend or my husband", I asked as he looked puzzled for a moment.

"Husband were just in the phases of getting to know another", he looked down as I gazed into his starry eyes, looking for comfort and it was all there.

"You ready to leave", he rubbed my nose as I blushed at his little jester. I crinkled my nose as he kissed it slightly, then kissed my forehead.

"Yes sir", I zipped up my bag and his and grabbed both as he made sure all the lights were turned off and the air condition was set at a good temperature.