48: From The Heart pt.2

Its been 50 chapters, since I came up with this crazy idea, I'm so grateful to have come this far.

"Thank you to all of you that came, it's been amazing seeing all of you, so now it's time to party". Alison popped a bottle of champagne on the stage as everyone clapped and shouted, she walked off the stage and started dancing with Clay as they shared a special kiss together. They invited everyone else, out to the dance floor and the couples flowed under the sparkling lights to Alison's parents to Leah who danced with a boy, who couldn't stop smiling.

In the corner of my eye I spotted Nolan with a drink in his hand and a girl next to him, she was swooning but I was pissed. Her hand went to his biceps as it looked like she was squeezing them, and he was okay with it, god. Her face was awfully familiar, it was a face I probably tried to erase from my memory. I went over as quickly and behaved as I could, but when it came to people who couldn't care if they were married I will run in these outrageous heels.

"Dance with me", I draped my hand over his shoulder as her eyes skyrocketed from the socket. I kissed his lips, showing my dominance, 10% cause I love him, and 90% to show her who was in charge.

"Yes Hunny, but one second I want you to meet Tiffany, this is Nova's daughter, she's also Alec's sister.", she gave me a snarky look as I politely put my hand and she shook it violently, she batted her eyes yet again forgetting I was even here.

"And you are?", she asked me as I kissed his cheek in front of her eyes. Her voice sounded awfully familiar, and I tried to pin where I had heard it from.

"I'm his wife, Natalie", I introduced myself as she seemed surprised. Nolan's hand went around my waist as she saw it she walked away, hopefully, to blow off steam.

"You ready to dance?", he asked me as I followed him to the dance floor, just as a slow song came on we linked hands and he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Can I talk to you about something?", I asked him as we swayed to the everlasting rhythm. He nodded as I hoped he wouldn't be upset.

"She was definitely flirting with you," I abruptly told him as he looked at me surprised, and he laughed a bit and I could tell he didn't believe me, he would say 'no, no she's different'.

"She's a family friend we grew up taking baths together and being friends, plus that stage is over", he said surprising me as I stumbled on his foot as I heard the last part.

"What stage?", I asked him curiously, but I already knew what was coming and I didn't want to hear it.

"We dated for a while, she works in New York so we couldn't make it work, we are still friends, I hardly see her", he told me like it was supposed to dismantle my rage of jealousy.

"Hey, I love you and only you, she's just a friend", he said as his hand rested under my chin and he kissed me tenderly, his lips tasted of something sweet, yet senile.

"Have you been drinking, you know it will only set our timeline back more", I told him as he kissed my forehead silently laughing as the music above played on.

"I would never do anything to make it go further, it's root beer", He told me as I began laughing and so did he, his kisses spread against my cheek.

"Look over there", I pointed to Avery and Tyler as they swayed to the rhythm, I was expecting outrage from Nolan, but it turns out Nolan knew about this burning crush for Avery and even said Avery deserved someone like Tyler. It was like one of those my brother's best friend is the one for me.

After dancing and causing many blisters to form on my already swollen feet, we decided to give Alison and Clay our gift. We dragged them away from the dance floor as they grew in anticipation.