Prince of rudeness

"You deserve the whole universe but I'm just a star."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I look at the person and see a handsome young man with eyes as blue as a clear ocean facing Anne. Without even glancing my way, he whispers something in Anne's ear to which Anne just shrugs. I just stand there awkwardly looking at two of then exchange some words in whispers which I cannot understand.

I wonder if Anne is engaged to him or something but she looks too young to be engaged. Well, I'll find out eventually.

Anne looks towards me and her eyes widen." Oh I'm sorry. This is so rude of me. I should have introduced you first," she apologises and swiftly motions towards the guy, "This is Ramsey, my brother. Ramsey, this is Rose, Princess of Highland."

"Hey, nice to meet you Ramsey," I say politely extending my hand.

"Prince Ramsey", he replies.

"Uh?" I ask bewildered.

"It's Prince Ramsey for you,"He says sternly and with that he turns and walks away, leaving me bewildered as well as embarrassed.

I was taken aback by his rude reply. No one has ever dared to talked to me like that. His words were filled with venom like I stole his cat or something.

"I'm so sorry about my brother. He is normally very kind and polite  He must not be feeling well right now. He must be tired of all the travelling," Anne says while biting her lip worriedly.

"It's okay. I understand," I say even though my insides are burning. He better stay away from me or else his body would be found in the buried deep in the forest.

Shortly after the tea, we were served with more tea and snacks. Yes, we royal people drink a lot of tea. It's kind of our hobby. No actually, drinking tea is what all we do. Do note the sarcasm.

I spent the whole time with Anne and she's actually nice and kind. She told me about her kingdom and how she loves visiting the villagers every chance she gets. She even told me the unfortunate story of her mother's death. She was only 11 when her mother got sick with Scarlet fever and died. She also told me her mother had the same emerald eyes as mine and I was shocked to hear that because I thought I wouldn't find anyone else with the same eye colour as mine as it is so rare.

"So what do you do as a hobby Rose?"

"I spend most of my time in the library reading books and sometimes I visit the orphanage. Kids there are amazing and they have the best sense of humor too."

"Aw that's so sweet of you. If you go there again please take me with you. I'd love to meet them."

"Sure, they would love you."

                ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello amazing readers!

So what do you all think about our handsome and a bit rude Prince Ramsey? Let me know in the comments below.

Please comment, vote and share. Thank you!

Have an amazing day!

-MissyE♥