Gossips

"Don't trust everything you see. Even salt looks like sugar."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

After last night's sleep, I am feeling very energised. I needed that real badly.

I had to do shopping for wedding. Although whatever I want can be delivered easily to me if I wish to but I prefer buying them myself.

Ordering doesn't give me the satisfaction as going and picking the stuff myself. I go from shop to shop and buy whatever pleases my eyes. I did all the shopping, keeping in mind that I would not be as free as I am right now here after marriage. I know he's going to torture me and trap me in his palace by the way he treats me now. He's so bossy and arrogant. At least that what I think he is. I know he's probably not as bad as I make him look like but he is still the worst person alive in my eyes. Maybe I have over exaggerated a bit in the last part. Who cares.

Anyways, three days were left before my marriage and my anxiety was increasing rapidly. It was climbing the peak of the mountain slowly and painfully. Today we were having a dinner with King Robert's family, General Stephen's family and King Elbert's family.

I was wearing a floral pink dress today. I paired it up with nude colour butterfly heels and a diamond tiara. Aria made a cute little bun on my head giving me a mature yet classy look.

We were all in the Hall together, chatting on random topics

We were all in the Hall together, chatting on random topics. I was with Victoria, Anne and Krystal. Anne was telling us how she met this guy and is in love with him. He's even going to propose to her soon. I felt a little pang in my chest. I was the only one who was forced to marry someone I despised with my whole heart.

I dozed off in the middle of the story and wasn't even listening to their conversation but the mention of a certain person caused my ears to perk up.

"Our father is very kind to us. I'm sure he would let me marry him if I ask him. Just like he did with brother. Before coming here , he asked him if he liked anyone. He told him he doesn't and would tell him if he wanted to marry someone", Anne continues, "But after coming here, when father asked him again, he told him that he found this girl he saw and likes her a lot. He even told father that she looks and behaves exactly like mother. He said he wanted to marry her real badly."

Who was this Girl? Was she beautiful? If he really wanted her that badly why didn't he cancel this marriage and married her. He sure is a fool.

"Really? Who was that girl? As far as I know about Ramsey, he never even dares to look at any girl let alone talk to her. She must be someone special who caught his eyes and made way into his heart", a lady,  whom I don't know, says or more like adds fuel to my fire. I mentally scoff.

"I don't know. He never tells me. Anyway I'm guessing he's over her now. Because that's why he marrying Rosemary or he would have done everything to cancel this marriage", Anne reasons.

Wait, he didn't object to this marriage proposal? But he told me otherwise. That lying idiot. I was getting very angry. My blood was boiling. I was getting really frustrated so I bitterly excused myself and went to the table where mouthwatering delicious sweets were placed. It had all the varieties of delicacies. I searched for my favourite one.

"Looking for Chocolate dipped strawberries? " a very familiar voice says from behind me.

                    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey yo!

What do you think about this chapter and the rumors? Let me know in the comments.

Make sure to comment, vote and share.

Have a great day!

-MissyE♥