Envy

"Beauty is power; a smile is its sword."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"You wedding will be after one week, Rose. Start your shopping and preparations for it. I want you to buy everything your heart desires. I want to give my daughter everything she wishes to have", Father say as we stroll around the fountain in the garden.

I chuckle, " Oh father, it's not like you never bought me something I wanted. Relax, I'll make sure to spend every single penny of yours and buy every single thing."

He laughs whole heartedly, "Sure, you do that."

As my wedding day was coming near, I was stressed out more. It feels like I am trapped in a cage and there's no way out of it. I have tried assuring my heart that everything will be okay but it just doesn't listen. And to top it all off, Ramsey shoots daggers at me every time we have an eye contact. I smile in front of my family but cry every night alone in the dark. Aria is the only person who knows about that. She also assures me that everything's going to be fine but little did she knew about Prince Ramsey's behaviour towards me.

My father decided that Charles, being the elder brother, will be getting married first and then it will be my turn. So I had to prepare for both mine and Charles wedding. And it doesn't help that my friends won't be coming here. All of them live far from here and can't come due to bad weather. Why isn't anything working out for me. Everything is frustrating me out.

I get rid of the frustrating thoughts and think about my dress for Charles' wedding. Victoria called me and told me to become her bridesmaid and that made me very excited.

Lady Victoria was amazing. She was gorgeous, intelligent, humble, caring and everything my brother was. She was the daughter of the high rank general. He was very respected by all. He always supported my father that's why father asked for his daughter's hand for Charles.

We were invited for the ball, Charles talked to Victoria and they liked each other very much. They said yes to their marriage proposal and wasted no time in engagement. They are such a sweet couple. I'm very jealous of them,  in a positive way though,  because I always thought I would someone who would respect and cherish me. Well turns out nature had other plans for me.

I had already told the seamstress how I wanted the gown. She prepared it in no time and delivered it yesterday. His wedding was tomorrow and mine was after four days. I was equally excited and devastated, excited for Charle's wedding and devastated for mine. I spent the whole day preparing for tomorrow's event. I have to look absolutely gorgeous. After all, it's my dear brother's wedding we're talking about.

                     ●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey my lovely readers!

So, Rose is getting married real fast. I don't know why the writer wants to get rid of her so badly? Who is this cruel writer?

Oh, wait, it's me 😅...

So what do you think about this chapter. Let me know in the comments.

Have an awesome day.

And do comment, vote and share.

-MissyE♥