4

"Should we wake her?"

"Yes, Giovanni said to bring her downstairs for dinner."

"How do you wake up a girl?"

"Should we pour water on her like we did to Vincenzo the other day?" I recognised the voice to be Marco's. 

"No you dumbo. Just wake her gently." 

I heard footsteps leave as I shuffled in bed squinting my eyes open. 

"Your awake!" Marco practically shouted. 

"Your reacting as if I almost died." I laughed lightly. 

"Well you have to get up." He said and I groaned out of annoyance. 

"I don't want to. I'm tired."

"You need to come down to eat. Giovanni's orders." He said. 

"Is Giovanni the oldest?" I asked. 

"You'll find out if you come downstairs." Marco said now dragging me by the wrist downstairs. 

"Marco-" I was cut off by everyone coming into view in the dining room. 

All there eyes were on us. 

I say us

But it was me-

Marco continued to drag me, as he put me in a seat next to Romeo and by the head of the table. Marco went and sat next to Romeo, on the other side. 

"May." The man sitting at the head of the table spoke making me look at him. 

He looked a lot like me-

He had dark hair, dark eyes, sharp jaw, and prominent cheekbones. 

I felt my hands getting sweaty due to me being nervous. I wiped them on my pants trying to look discreet whilst doing so. 

The palm of my hands get sweaty due to anxiety sometimes. It's become a normal thing for me.

"Holy shit you both look really similar." Marco said earning a smack on the back of his head from Romeo. 

"Language."

Ok Captain America-

"I'm Giovanni, your oldest brother." He spoke clearing his throat and I nodded smiling lightly.

I looked over at our father sitting across from me. I smiled at him as he spoke. "You already met me but I'm Alessandro, your father. 

I then looked over at the person sitting next to him. 

He was huge-

Muscular-

Covered in tattoos. 

I mean I realised they all were, but he had the most. 

He looks like hulk-

Except the fact that he isn't green, well his eyes are.

Why do the avengers keep coming into my mind today?

Maybe because I re watched them all recently with my dad- adoptive one.

"I'm Antonio." The hulk man said and I nodded giving him a tight lipped smile. 

He was also scary looking. Or maybe it's just the intimidating muscles?

I looked over to the man who sat next to Antonio. He wasn't as muscular as the older 2, but clearly worked out. He also had brown eyes. 

"I'm Vincenzo."

He looked more friendlier than the older two, but seemed more mature. 

It's almost creepy how similar we all look despite our different features. Both Antonio and and Romeo have green eyes. Marco and Vincenzo have light brown, Marco's eyes being the lightest of the brown. Whereas, me and Giovanni have the darkest eyes. Our father also has brown eyes, I'm not sure about our mother.