32 - END

Time Skip - 6 months later

The sun was shining in my room as I stretched, turning in my bed. 

My hand landed on a hard warm chest making me open my eyes as I looked at Nico. 

My hand must have made him wake up as he looked at me with a light smile, which I returned. 

Nico turned facing me, as he pulled me in by my waist. 

"Good morning, Bellissima." He said in his deep morning voice which was making me think about all the things we did last night. 

"Morning Nico." I replied shyly as I hid my face in his chest. 

I realised I wasn't wearing anything under so I held the blanket close to my chest to make sure I stay covered. 

Nico noticed this which made him chuckle. "Nothing I haven't already seen Amore." 

I hit his chest lightly, nuzzling into him further. 

His scent was just so addictive. 

He kissed my head as he got out of bed. 

He entered the bathroom, as I took the opportunity to put on some clothes quickly. 

A while later he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

I've seen him like this a lot, but It's like he just gets more and more attractive day by day. 

He walked towards the dresser as he combed his wet hair. 

I was just sitting on the bed, eyeing his back muscles like usual. 

Literally obsessed. 

"Stop staring." 

"No"

"No?" He questioned turning to face me. 

"Yh, no. I can stare at what's mine as much as I want." I said making him walk towards me, with a smirk. 

"Someone's possessive." 

"Not more that you Mr Dangerous Nico." I joked making him chuckle lightly. 

"You can stare at me as much as you want, as long as you're able to handle the consequences later." He said as he bring his lips my neck kissing it gently. 

I wrapped my arm around his neck as I spoke. "You know I can handle it." 

"Yeah, you can now. Not 6 months ago." He said making me smack his chest lightly. 

I shoved him off me jokingly, as I entered the bathroom. I heard him chuckling behind me. 

__________________

Time skip. 

I was in the living with all my brothers sprawled over the floor with blankets, pillows, and snacks everywhere. 

Toni's fat heavy head was on my stomach, I was leaning on Gio's stomach, Toni's feet were on Marco who would get a kick every time he interrupts the movie with his dumb comments. Enzo was laying beside me, like the normal human he is, with Romeo leaning his head on his shoulder. 

Wholesome indeed-

Nico was out since he volunteered to finish all the paperwork regarding our step dad's death. 

Yes, he died. 

I wonder how-

Notice the sarcasm. 

We were currently watching the Lord of the Rings, since clearly my brothers have been living under a rock. 

They've never watch the movies... 

Not even The Hobbit-

Crazy

At least they've watched Harry Potter, or else I'd disown them. 

We were watching the movie quietly as I suddenly remembered something. 

"Gio, have you forgotten that you owe me something?" I pointed out making him look down at me. 

Everyone's eyes and ears were focused on us now. 

"What do I owe you?" He asked. 

"Wow, you forgot?" 

"Clearly yeah." He teased. 

"Control that attitude mister." I said pointing at him jokingly.

"Remember in the beginning of our detective journey together?" I started. 

"Wouldn't really call it a detective journey but sure, yes I remember." He replied. 

"You made a deal with me. That if I fulfil the job properly I get something, that also involved Marco."

This made Marco shoot up as he looked at us. 

"Oh yeah. Concert tickets..." Gio said as I shot up causing Toni's head to fall off my stomach. 

"To???" I said excited. 

"BTS?!" Marco shouted and I nodded. 

I got tackled to the ground by Marco as we laughed in victory. 

"He also said any other concert of our choice. So that technically means free concert tickets for life!" I added making Gio scoff. 

Marco shouted further. "YESSS!!!" 

"You got to wait till they come back from the military first." Romeo teased making Marco tackle him. 

"Way to ruin the moment Romeo." 

The rest of the night was filled with constant arguing, laughter, and craziness. 

I'm in a point of my life where I'm extremely happy in every aspect. Although I've had some terrible moments these past years, life really has a way of making it worth it in the end. 

Thanks to those heartbreaks is the reason I have my brothers and Nico with me today. 

Life has it's ups and downs but make sure to not give up, keep your head held high and push through it. 

.

.

.

The End

________________

A/N

Thank you everyone for reading my story. 

I wish you all a happy life <3

ILY