27

I was not sitting with Romeo with his head on my lap as he cried softly.

I took me almost an hour to get him to open the door. I wouldn't have pushed him to open it but he hasn't eaten for a whole day which isn't good.

"Romeo please talk to me. How are you feeling?" I asked.

I didn't want to pressure him into telling me how he feels. Thats nerve wracking. So I'll let him tell me what he wants. Nothing more.

He sat up as he looked at me with his teary eyes.

"She went through so much." He said wiping his tears.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. 

"She had no one to go to. She was the victim yet he made her feel like she was in the wrong. I wish mom didn't have to go through all that." He sobbed with his head on my shoulder.

"Romeo, hey she wasn't alone. Trust me, she had all of you guys even though you didn't know what she was going through." I said truthfully making him look up at me.

"How?"

"You were all her light in the darkness. She came out of that darkness for you guys." I replied and Romeo nodded.

"You're right or she would have aborted and gave up. Instead she had you." I nodded at his words.

"I'm so fucking grateful to have you." Romeo said with more tears in his eyes.

"I'm more grateful. So please eat something and try to stop crying Romeo, it hurts to see you all like this." I said and he nodded.

I kissed his head making he glare at me since I knew he hated it.

"I'm not a baby." He said making me laugh.

"You're my baby Romeo now eat." I replied taking the tray of food and giving it to him.

"I'm older than you"

"Age is just a number."

"Be quiet."

"Eat."

I smiled at him glad that he's back to his bickering self.

"Question Romeo." I said making him look at me.

"Should I go to Toni or Marco next?" I asked.

They can both get pretty angry.

"Where's Toni?" Romeo asked.

"In the gym."

"Yh go to Marco first."

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause he's punching his anger out right now. Marco is the best option, let Toni cool down." He replies and I nodded.

Enzo entered looking at Romeo.

"Did you finish eating?" I asked Enzo.

"Yes mom." He rolled his eyes at me making me smile.

Enzo walked towards Romeo kissing his head making me smile and hold in his laugh.

He hates that but he can't say anything to Enzo.

"May I'll make sure he finishes eating." Enzo says as I say a thanks and get up to go check on Marco.

Marco's room is beside Romeo's so I make it there in no time.

His food has also been left outside his room.

Why are they all the same?

Well not exactly, Romeo was more stubborn than Enzo. And they all weirdly enough feel different about the whole situation.