31

Today is the end of year Mafia ball...

I don't really feel excited since something bad always seems to happen in these. Still I'm excited for the dress I bought for it. 

Of course Alia came over and we got ready together, since I am not the best at glam makeup. 

I chose this red corset type long dress. 

And since it's cold outside I got a white fur jacket to go with the outfit

I curled my hair to make it wavy and Alia did my makeup

I curled my hair to make it wavy and Alia did my makeup. Of course we chose a dark feminine makeup look, with dark red lipstick. 

I put on some heels and grabbed a purse as Alia left to let everyone know that we are ready. 

Yes we are slightly late because of me...

Don't really care though, it's not like anyone wants to go. 

I was putting on my heels when the door opened making me look up. 

It was Nico

He looked dashing in the black suit which had some red in to match my outfit. 

I eyed his muscular arms looking at his veiny tattoo hands which were now in a clenched fist. I was about to look further when he started walking towards me. 

He bent down as he did the straps of my heels. It felt like butterflies exploded in my stomach from his actions. 

I now eyed his perfectly done hair, and took in his heavy almost drowning smell. 

Everything about him was addictive, I don't know if I can handle him. 

He looked up at me with his dark eyes glistening due to the natural light coming from the window. 

"Stop looking at me like that." He said in his deep authorities voice. 

His voice seemed to have taken me out of whatever trance I was in as I cleared my throat, getting up. 

I picked up my purse, eyeing myself in the mirror one more time before walking towards the door. 

Well, about to walk towards the door-