03

Another night, another match to sneak out to. The match begins as Naida suddenly felt light headed. In respond, she got thrown back to Zone Three. 'Come on, Nai. Focus.' She thought and lightly bumped her head.

Taking a deep breath, she attacks one of the opponents sending him into Zone Two, making them move forward.

•Tenzin searched everywhere on the island for Korra and his daughter, Naida. He found nothing and checked out with the guards,

"Guys, Have you seen Korra or-"

"Fire Ferrets' water bender doesn't seem like herself- Oh, wait! What was that?! A dragon in her attack?!" He heard on the radio as in result one of the guards spit his drink into another.•

Naida's head pounded as she sent a powerful attack at the opponent, sending him flying into the water. "Whooho!" Korra yelled from the balcony.

• Drogon's roar was heard through the island as Tenzin's eyes widen and his eyebrows furrow in anger, his head probably turning red from the anger. "I'll find them myself."•

"What's with you, Nai?! Focus!" Mako yelled as Round Two started. Naida attacked the opponent with immense force-sending him back to Zone Three. His teammate got furious by this and sent multiple earth disks into Naida's stomach. She lifted her hand to defend herself, but they were no use.

"Aaaand, Naida was pushed from the Zones into the water!" The man spoke on the microphone as some people in the crowd cheered, some booed- Korra being one of them.

Naida swam to the surface, only to be found with her father's furious face. "Hey,dad." She chuckled and got off the water, lightly stumbling over as Tenzin caught her.

"What's wrong with you? You disobeyed my rules and both;You and Korra sneaked out! Korra must be at the island, learning air-bending and not cheer here for you and your little ferrets!" Tenzin yelled, still holding his daughter's arms as her head was lowered.

Naida panted heavily as she shoved away from Tenzin, "Naida!"

"What?!" She furiously turned around and took off her helmet as Drogon's roar was now heard throughout the whole city. "What was that ladies and gentlemen's? It sounded like...like a dragon!" The man on the microphone yelled as the judge put a time out for everybody.

"Naida, look at yourself."

Naida's eyebrows relaxed in worry as she faced the water, the sight frightened her.

Her eyes were glowing almost like Avatar's. Every vein in her body glowed light blue colour. Her hair levitated in the air. Naida was terrified of herself.

"Just- Leave me alone!"

Naida shut the doors of the balcony as Mako, Bolin and Korra stood there terrified. "Stop looking at me like that!" She yelled furiously as they lowered their heads and stepped away. Naida leaned over the balcony and noticed her father wasn't there anymore. Her state slowly going back to normal.

"You okay?" Mako approached her , placing his hand on her back. Naida nods and gulps down her saliva, "I'm fine. Let's get this over with."

The Platypus Bears dominate the second and third rounds. Mako and Bolin are cornered, and Naida is pushed to the edge of zone three.

She growled under her breath and felt more power moving through her veins as she decided to use it. Just as she dodged one of the attacks and leaned back, Naida returns with water following from underneath them. She slams it onto the water bender as he was pushed all the way to the wall, and not into the water.

The judge whistled and gave Naida a yellow card for unnecessary roughness. The match went on as The Platypus Bears were dried out, giving Mako and Bolin time to attack.

They overwhelm them and score a knockout. Tenzin was briefly excited of their victory, but catches himself in the act and settles down. Because of their win, the Fire Ferrets have advanced to the championship tournament.

"You sure you're okay?" Bolin questioned as Mako looked over the crowd. "Mhm. I am now that we're in the championship tournament, Baby!" Naida said and threw a fist in the from excitement.

Korra and Naida return to the island, Tenzin waiting upon them. Korra left the two as Tenzin exhaled, "I'm sorry."

They said simultaneously. "I really don't know what got into me, dad. I was scared of my abilities, scared of myself." Naida spoke looking down at her palms. Tenzin nods and pulls her into his embrace,

"I'm sorry that I blamed you for how Korra was acting. Don't worry, I'll make sure you control whatever is inside of you with this immense power that even Drogon reacted to it."

"He must have felt my emotions. I'm gonna' check over him, see if he's okay."  Naida spoke and pulls herself away from Tenzin as he simply nods.

Naida arrives into the dragon pitch that was placed by the end of the island, overlooking the sea and the city. Naida notices Drogon was locked to the deck, "They locked you up?" She mumbled to herself and freed the dragon as he simply moved his head towards her. Naida sits down and rests on his body as he moves his head into her lap,

"I'm sorry about today, big guy. You were only scared, I understand." She caresses his head and rests her head backwards onto his scales,

"I was scared, too,"

As night falls over Republic City, Mako looks out toward Air Temple Island, and Naida, in turn, lays her eyes upon the Pro-bending Arena.

"I hope Mako and Bolin weren't that scared of me. It was their first time seeing me in that state, y'know. I don't know what I would do if they leave me." Naida spoke, still caressing Drogon's head as he only let out a confused hmph in respond.