16

The next day, Korra and Naida were already feeling better

The next day, Korra and Naida were already feeling better. However, it all changed when Amon targeted the council. Tenzin asks Lin to guard his wife and children while he attends the upcoming council meeting, to which she agrees. Tenzin leaves on Oogi to meet with the other council members.

After some time passes, Naida begins to get worried. She paces outside, biting her nails nervously. Shortly after, her friends arrive outside. "I need to go help my dad." Naida stated and clenched her fists. Korra steps over to her best friend and places her hand on her shoulder in a comforting matter, "And that's exactly what we're going to do. Together."

Naida's expression changed as she firmly nods at the Avatar. "I'll take Drogon, You guys take Naga."

Mako steps over, "I'm coming with you."

Naida glances at Asami who had hurt expression, but hid it. "I don't care, whatever you say i'm going with you."

"Especially after Amon miraculously wanted to spare her, you shouldn't be alone." Bolin stated as everyone agrees. Naida nods and whistles over Drogon, who lands with a loud growl. "Be careful, kid." Lin says behind the team, "All of you." She glances at the rest as Mako already got on Drogon.

Naida climbs on the dragon through his tail and sits in front of Mako. She glances over at Korra, Bolin and Asami who were already on Naga. "Be careful, all of you. We'll go directly to the City Hall."

"Meet you there." Korra says and grabs onto Naga as they already made their way towards the water. Drogon pushes himself off the ground as the wind blew in Lin's face as she watched them all get far away.

Mako noticed Naida's body tensed, "Don't worry, we'll get your dad back."

She glances at him and towards the sea, "I won't let Amon tear my family apart," Naida turns her glance back forward as her grip on the reins tighten, "If he does, I'll tear him apart."

Naida's eyes glowed with Drogon roaring through the air. The two glance down and notice Tenzin getting placed in the van.

Drogon lands beside Naga as Korra and the rest also arrived. They quickly get off as Naida was first to run towards the van without a second thought. She jumped through the metal cords and creates two long water tentacles out of her arms.

With immense force, she threw the Equalist into the wall of the City hall. The other one charged at her and was quickly electrocuted by Asami. "Thank you." Naida says with a smile as Asami does the same. "Naida, you were supposed to be on the Island."

Tenzin gets out of the vehicle, "And you weren't supposed to be defeated by some robots in the first place." Naida spat back and they together ran over to help Korra and the rest.

They defeat the remaining tanks as they suddenly sight an Equalist airship approaching Air Temple Island, "No.." Naida mumbles in worry.

"Let's go!" Tenzin yells as they all get on Oogi except Naida who arrived there on Drogon. She jumps down and crouches as her siblings run into her embrace, "I'm so glad I taught you not to listen sometimes." Naida kisses all of their heads earning a glare from Tenzin as he embraces his children.

"Mommy is having our sibling." Ikki says and glances at Tenzin. Naida's eyes go wide as she rushes inside after Tenzin.

"Welcome. I'm Ikki," She points to herself, "This is Jinora," Ikki points to her sister that sat besides her, "That is Naida and Meelo" She points to her oldest sister who stood by the bed and then to her brother. The baby coos at Naida as she gets a flashback from the dream when she was locked up. About the baby and its mother.

Tenzin and Pema reveal the baby's new name, Rohan. "I'm so sorry to interrupt," Korra steps forward as everyone glances at her, "But more airships are coming."

They all step outside. Tenzin decides that he and his family must flee. Lin tells him that she is going with them, stating that she must protect the last airbenders in the world. Tenzin tells Korra to hide in the meantime until the United Forces arrive in three days.

Tenzin and his family get on Oogi as Naida approaches him, "Dad, I-"

Tenzin lifts his hand and shushes her, "I know, I know. No matter how much I beg you to come with, you'll stay with your friends."

Naida smiles at her dad before embracing him, "Be careful, Naida. I'll see you soon." He says and places a kiss on her head. "I love you, dad." Naida says, tears informing in her eyes. "I love you, too."

Tenzin gets on his flying bison and they fly away. Just as the Equalist get on the Island, The White Lotus guards get in their stance. "Naida, take your friends and go! We'll take care of them." Niko yells. "Come on, Naida!" Korra yells as they all got on Naga while Naida quickly gets on Drogon.

Niko glances at the flying dragon and smiles, in hope she will be safe.

Naida and her friends are able to make it safely to shore, where she watches Air Temple Island sadly from the distance with shortened Drogon on her shoulder. "Naida, we should get moving." Mako says behind her.

Naida simply lowers her head with Drogon resting his head on her cheek. Mako places his arm around Naida in a gentle way as they leave.