13

Tenzin, Lin, Korra and Naida were informed about the secret factory under the Sato mansion

Tenzin, Lin, Korra and Naida were informed about the secret factory under the Sato mansion. The next day they barge into the estate only to find Asami sitting with Naida's two best friends; Bolin and Mako.

"The lies you people come up with just to persecute my father." Asami spat. "You know what-" Naida points her finger at Asami and steps forwards as Tenzin extended his arm and stopped his daughter. "Where is your father?" He questions.

In the workshop, Lin uses seismic sense to discover a secret tunnel under that lead to the secret underground factory.

Lin orders Officer Song to stay behind to make sure Bolin, Mako, and Asami do not come down. She enters, followed by her men, Naida, Korra, and Tenzin. Naida glances back at Mako who simply lowers his eyebrows in sadness and glances away.

As they come to the bottom, they witness the machines produced by Hiroshi. Naida looks up at the giant posters of Amon, "That sure is..something."

They are subsequently locked in by a wall made of platinum, something that metalbending cannot control or manipulate. "It's a trap!" Naida yells as the machines began moving forward- cornering them.

Unable to get out, the metalbenders, Lin, Naida, Tenzin, and Korra are all forced to face Hiroshi and the Equalists; however, the mecha tanks play their part in giving the Equalists the advantage.

Naida clenches her jaw and water bends out of her water skin. She creates and freezes two sharp weapons on her hand, "Lin, A little help!" She yells as the Chief pushes her off the ground and she lands on the machine. Stabbing and breaking the glass, the Equalist inside dodged her attacks.

Suddenly, Naida was pulled away from the machine by the metal cord and thrown in a metal pipe. "Naida!" Tenzin yells and air-bends her safely on the floor.

Naida weakly pushes herself off the floor and glances up at her father who was electrocuted and thrown onto the floor, "D-Dad." She says weakly, extending her hand as she releases it from the pain pounding in her head.

The next she knew, she was carried on someone's back. Squinting her eyes open, she notices a red scarf and immediately knew who it was.

Back on the police airship, Korra sat on the floor with Naida's unconscious body on her with her head on her knees. "I'm sorry, I didn't believe you." Mako approaches the two and glances down at the dried blood on Naida's forehead. "It's fine. I'm sorry all of this happened." Korra answered and looks down at Naida.

Mako asks if her offer to live at the air temple still stood. The Avatar instantly notes that it does and extends it to Asami as well. As Mako thanks her, Korra guides his attention to his girlfriend, stating that she will need him after everything she went through. Naida squints her eyes open and tilts her head to the side as she notices Mako with Asami, who, confused and hurt, embraces him.

Naida shifts her head back to Korra's stomach as a tear drops down her cheek. "Hey, it's okay." Korra says and strokes her hair, "Don't let him see me cry, Korra." The Avatar glances at Mako and Asami with pain hidden behind her eyes, seeing her best friend cry. Naida cried silently and Korra brushes her tears with her thumb as the airship slowly approaches the Republic City coastline at night.