Firstbourne

“ᴊᴜᴍᴘ… ʙᴀᴄᴋ… ᴀɴᴅ”

Vague words.

Feels irrelevant anyway.

A light shined brightly in front of me, better than the dark void I was used to.

White.

White is alright.

Or was it… of its white say good night?

Who cares at this point, it feels serene. Peaceful.

“'ᴍᴏɴ… ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ”

Do it again? Do what again?

My eyes looked down to my chest, no light emitted from it.

No Lloyd.

A harsh pressure thumped against my chest. My ribcage hurting in the process.

The hell?

The white light slowly crept away from me, leaving me alone in the darkness.

The darkness that made it feel like my eyes were closed even if they weren't.

A darkness that wasn't the void.

It felt… dangerous. Permanent. Forever.

“C’mon!”

My eyes flickered open, allowing natural sunlight to penetrate my pupils.

Cole’s face was smooshed against mine as he pushed air onto my mouth.

Water erupted from my throat, causing me to cough, escaping Cole’s lips.

“You did it!” A childish voice beamed.

My gaze flickered to the face of a boy, blonde hair in an ugly bowlcut.

“Lloyd?”

My throat hurt to speak from the harsh coughing that saved my life.

The face was a bit too delicate for my Lloyd. For the one I use to babysit.

“Oh… sorry Wu.” I mutter as he averted his eyes from my general vicinity pointing to my dress that was off my shoulders and rolled down to my stomach.

“Sorry” Cole coughs nervously, pulling it up for me, “i- Im not quite use to your–”

Whatever the hell he was talking about died out as my eyes flickered around his face admiring the masterpiece of the man who save me.

Lloyd who?

I mean-

No.

That's not…

In the sense that…

Ugh!

Tearing my eyes off the male I looked at the ground feeling my cheeks flush.