Ninja Vs. Lava

“i got it” I call making my way to the monastery gates

Pulling the gates open I came face to face with two kids, “Hey- you look… familiar.” I mutter looking down at the one with a purple hoodie.

Older yet familiar.

Hm probably some kid I saw on the streets in the other reality.

“Sorry what can I help you with?”

“Go on. Tell her.” The older one nudged the purple hooded one.

“We found a guy in the city who crashed into some bushes riding a fireball, and he told us the ninja are in trouble.”

What the fuck.

“Where?” I ask crouching down to his height.

“He said they were trapped in a pyramid.” He holds up a newspaper, pointing to the front page, a pyramid surrounded in lava, “In the desert.”

“And you came all this way to tell us?” Wu asks walking up to my side.

“You-you-you” the kid clears his throat, “Just doing our part, sir. Like everyone else.”

Wu puts his hand on the kids shoulder, “Thank you, my son. You remind me of another young boy who was once a student of mine. His name was Lloyd.” His eyes widen in surprise.

Aweeeee.

“I'll tell P.I.X.A.L” I nod to Wu, “thank you! Both of you!” I bid rushing off to the command center.

__________

“You think everything will be alright?” I ask setting some swords on their stands.

“It is the best to hold hope.”

The door to the room shoots open, welcoming Kai, Cole, Jay, and P.I.X.A.L.

“Are you-”

Before I could even get my sentence out Jay rushed a sentence out, “There's an evil Serpentine sorceress called Aspheera attacking the city!”

Wu’s eyes widened, “Aspheera?”

“Yeah. Garmadon betrayed her and locked her in a pyramid for a thousand years.”

“And she is ticked off. She's not gonna stop until she finds him._

“She is not looking for Garmadon.” Wu looked up, worried, “She is looking...for me.”

“I'm sorry… why the fuck is going on?!”

“In the days of my father, the First Spinjitzu Master, there was peace between humans and Serpentine, but it was a fragile peace. Humans were forbidden to enter the lands of the Serpentine. And the Serpentine were forbidden to enter the lands of men.” Wu starts off, thankfully explaining things.