Uncharted

Slowly drifting off in the very uncomfortable chair, the screens only made my eyes close from tiredness

I stayed up with Lloyd as he watched some surveillance footage, occasionally falling in and out of sleep.

“Have you been up all night?” P.I.X.A.L’s voice pipes up, not stirring me in the slightest.

A hand settled on my head, gently moving some strands of my hair out of my face.

Makes me wonder if he's been doing it all night.

“Yeah. I'm just monitoring surveillance footage for any sign of the criminals who broke out of Kryptarium last month.” He answers moving his hand to rub my nose bridge down to the top of my nose in a slow repeatedly motion.

“I was told the police made an arrest.”

“Fugi-Dove. They caught him feeding pigeons in a park.”

I've only heard legends of Fugi-Dove, apparently he's an annoying, stupid, and worthless criminal and yet he sounds like the funniest one to be around.

Lloyd chuckled gently, continuing his soft motion, only lulling me back into a comfortable place to sleep. “Don't hang out with Criminals, Y/n”

“Did I wake her?” Pix asks, quieting her voice down.

“No, she's been having patchy sleep being in this chair. Half awake right now.” He answers, quieting down himself.

“Is that Ronin?”

“Yeah. The police hired him to help round up the criminals. I don't like how the police keep using a bounty hunter like Ronin, but-”

The computer starts beeping causing me to jump in my spot, looking at the screens tiredly.

Lloyd sighs, annoyed, looking from me to the screen.

Some guy with a large box was at the front door of the monastery.

“Who is that?”

__

Leaning against the chair in the command room, it was hard enough to keep my eyes open and survey the room of Ninja and this new guy

“Cecil Putnam, manager of the Explorer's Club. I regret to inform you that Misako Montgomery Garmadon's membership has been cancelled, effective immediately. Here are the items emptied from her club locker.” He greets handing a box over to Lloyd.

“W-what?” I groan out.

Zane formed the sentence for me, “On what grounds?”

“I'm afraid it's club policy. Whenever a member is missing and presumed lost at sea, the club revokes their membership.”

“What are you talking about?” Nya asks, narrowing her eyes.

“Oh there's no need for panic. Her position will be given to another worthy applicant. The club will prevail.”