Chapter 6

On the deck, Zuko is practicing firebending with his Lieutenant Lee when the boat turns and they are thrown to one side on their backs.

"Someone's changing the course" Kira pointed out as Zuko immediately headed to the tower angrily

Zuko stormed into the tower, yelling "What is the meaning of this mutiny? No one told you to change course!"

Kira came in behind Zuko, Iroh and the rest of the crew was playing Pai Sho.

"Actually, someone did. I assure you, it is a matter of utmost importance, Prince Zuko" Iroh scratches his beard

"Is it something to do with the Avatar?" Zuko asked hopefully

"Even more urgent. It seems, I-" Iroh rubs his forehead in stress "-I have lost my lotus tile" he moves a piece of his across the Pai Sho board.

"Lotus tile?" Zuko questions confused

"It's a game piece for Pai Sho" Kira explained "Iroh uses it a lot for his strategy"

"You've changed our course for a stupid lotus tile?" Zuko asked in disbelief

"See, you, like most people, underestimate it's value. Just give me ten minutes to check the merchants at this port of call" Iroh said excitedly "Hopefully, they will have the lotus tile in stock and I can get on with my life" Zuko breathes fire up at the ceiling in anger and Iroh smiles "I'm lucky to have such an understanding nephew"

"Ok Zuko let's go calm down" Kira said taking Zuko's hand and bringing him out to the deck

Zuko continued sparing with Lieutenant Lee to help get out some extra steam while Kira watched and corrected.

-

Zuko and Iroh stand in the market place.

"I've checked all the shops on this pier. Not a lotus tile in the entire marketplace" Iroh said sadly

"It's good to know this trip was a complete waste of time for everyone!" Zuko shouts

"Quite the contrary. I always say, the only thing better than finding something you are looking for" Crew members begin to walk past carrying Iroh's purchases "is finding something you weren't looking for at a great bargain!"

"Ugh!" Zuko complained

"I don't know I think this trip was good, I got some new clothes" Kira said coming out of a shop

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Very lovely" Iroh said clapping "don't you think so Prince Zuko?"

"Y-yeah" Zuko agreed looking away

A crew member walks past them playing a tsungi horn.

"You bought a tsungi horn?" Zuko questions Iroh

"For music night on the ship. Now, if we only had some woodwinds" Iroh points to a pirate ship "Oh, this place looks promising!"

The three walked in and Iroh looks at a monkey statue "Oh, that is handsome! Wouldn't it look magnificent in the galley?"