Chapter 34

"I guess their's no use hiding it anymore" Ozai crosses his arms "yes, I killed that pathetic father of yours"

"You said he died at war!" Kira shouts

"Now now I did it for your own good" Ozai smirks and places his hand on her shoulder "look at how strong you've become without him holding you back. You followed the plan perfectly, you even married my worthless son"

Kira growled and pulled away from him "I married Zuko because I love him! ..Iroh was right.. Zuko was right, Aang is right!"

"Don't you dare turn on me!" Ozai shouts "I created you!"

"No" Aang gets out of his sphere and stands next to Kira "you're wrong, Kira is her own person, she has the right to chose her own path" Aang turns to Kira "you're not the dark avatar Kira, you never were, you're not evil"

"then.. what am I?" Kira asks

"I met an old lion turtle who taught me a lot about myself and the past" Aang smiles "he told me about you, you don't have an avatar state because you're the switch. If I die you take over, that's why you can bend all the elements"

"So...I'm not evil?" Kira questions

"No" Aang shakes his head and looks at Ozai "but he is, he's manipulated you your entire life into believing your someone you're not" Aang looks at Kira "So help me end this war and make things right"

"You got it Aang" Kira smirks

She and Aang stand next to each other proudly and take a fighting stance.

Ozai growls "You ungrateful-"

Aang and Kira send a unified air blast at Ozai sending him tumbling back.

"Ok as my switch I need you to help me into the avatar state" Aang says quickly "it's part of the reason my avatar state was always out of control"

"got it whatever you need" Kira agrees

Aang quickly explains to Kira what they need to do. Kira and Aang put their hands together and start mumbling words, Aang's eyes and tattoos start to glow.

"Get him Aang!" Kira cheers

"Help when you can" Aang tells her before taking off

"Right" Kira follows him

Ozai tries to firebend at the Avatar, but Aang merely knocks his hand away. He creates a blast of air sending Ozai flying backward. He crashes into a pillar of rock. He falls down to the ground and as the dust clears he looks up at Aang in the sky with a sphere of air around him. Aang proceeds to roar and creates fire out of his mouth, fists and feet. 

Kira creates a massive gust of air causing Ozai to cover himself as he groans in struggle. Pillars of earth disintegrate and move toward Aang as other pieces of rock rise up from the ground to surround Aang. Water also rises toward Aang as he creates a ring of fire around himself. 

The earth begins to create a ring inside the air sphere as the water continues to rise up and form another ring inside the earth sphere. Ozai watches while covering his head with his arms. Aang is now surrounded by a ring of water, a ring of earth, a sphere of air and a ring of fire.

 Aang charges at Ozai, ramming him, and blows him off his Elemental Sphere. Ozai flies away from Aang. Kira uses earthbending to shoot machine gun-like earth bullets at Ozai while Aang chases him. Kira then uses earthbending to move two pillars in front of Ozai, who recoils and flies away. 

Aang takes the chance to send a wave of water at Ozai, causing him to crash to the ground. As Ozai recovers and looks up, Aang bursts through the pillar he landed near. Ozai retreats backward and shoots a stream of fire at Aang. Aang drops to the ground narrowly missing Ozai who propels himself away with fire from his feet.