Ep.2 ★ training

Sorry if that last chapter was bad
Im still new but i want to try and get better :)
Also the way both tanjiro and yoriichi communicate is by mind? Idk how to explain
'This is tanjiro'
'This is yoriichi

Tanjiro pov

I woke up on the cold snow, currently covered in a crimson red shade. 'Get up so you can start your training'. Said that man who supposingly was going to train me to become a swordsman. 'Alright, i need to bury my family first.' 'You talk of burying your family like its no big deal?' 'Be quiet.'

Once i was done i kneeled with my head down, "mom, hanako, tekeo, shinguro, nezuko, rokuta... im so sorry." I still didnt cry but i felt an unpleasent feeling.

I got up bowed once more before heading to the strange man. 'Your here to train, not to play around.' 'Your here to train me, not to talk.'

The strange man was wearing earings that matched mine, a scar on his forehead, he also carried a sword, his hair was in a ponytail, and he had weird clothing that looked fairly old.

'Very well, first understand that i am not physically here. I am a ghost that cannot be at peace until that filthy man is gone for good in the pit of hell. Second you will follow my orders no matter.' So hes not real?
'Alright'
' what i am going to teach you is called a breathing style, i created sun breathing. That is the one you will use and master.'
'Okay sun breathing got it.'

The man explained that demons are greatly affected by this so called sun breathing. He explained all the 'basics' see through world, red blade, sun breathing, total consentration breathing constant, how to kill a demon, blood demon arts, and the demon slayer mark.

'First thing for your training, run down and up this mountain. Be back by morning'
'It takes me atleast two days to do that.'
'Well, figure out how to do it in one'

With that he dissapered, I stared running down the mountain to quicken my time. 'He said to be back by morning..' i suspect at least 3 hours have gone by and i had finally reached the bottom of the moutain. 'Alright, time to go up. The sun will rise in about 5 hours.'. I sprinted up the mountain as fast as i could. It was still snowing but for some reason it wasn't cold, i felt just numb.

I was pulled from my thoughts when i heard a snapping sound. I stopped dead in my tracks only to be hit by a big log. 'When was this here.' 'I forgot to say the moment you come back up. There will be traps everywhere so hurry up.'.

No matter how many times i got hit or got caught i didnt feel nothing. I could see the marks and the blood, i could feel the stinging but I didnt feel nothing...

One trap after another was set off, i was either flung or hit. This went on the whole night, me getting caught in a trap, getting hit just to get up to be hit by another one. ' you have minimum 2 hours to get back.' 'I get it.'.
My body was stinging, ignoring the pain i ran faster then before. Of course i got hit by other traps but i contained that speed until i got back.