Ep. 8 ★ moutain natagumo[2]

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU❤️ (Im going to try and but pictures at the top idk why)
Also im really exited for the barbie movie they just released bro😭
Ships
.zentan .inotan .rui x tanjiro .giyuu x tanjiro .shinobu x tanjiro . Kanao x tanjiro
.random x tanjiro
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(Omg im writing in a another pov SHOKING)
3rd person pov

The master has requested the two pillers known as "tomioka, shinobu i trust you may take care of the mission." . Said the master in a gentle voice, "understood" said the two pillers simultaneously.

Tanjiro pov

'Maybe i should try to smell the demon?' I thought as i stopped walking. 'The air is messing with my sense of smell but i can still faintly smell..' i lift my head to the sky inhaling the scent of the mountain. It was faint... but i could smell a powerful smell.

Running towards the smell, i was greeted by a demon attacking another demon?... i ducked behind the bushes to try and make sense of whats happening. "This isn't some show..." the demon spoke coldly, 'so it spotted me huh..'.

I slowly come out of the bushes to see a demon that looked similar to thoose i had just killed 'are they really family..?'. "Y-you.." he spoke, 'me?' "You are what i need!" He yelled.

"What are you talking about." I spoke taking my sword out infront of me. "Your beautiful! You shall be mine! You will be my significant other! YOU AND I WILL HAVE A BOND LIKE NO OTHER!" He yelled grinning the whole time.

"Im never going to be your 'significant other' filth." I glared he just smiled, "you cant defeat me, just accept me like i am to you! We will be the most powerful couple!" He smiled sickly.

"If you're suggesting i become a demon, forget your fantasy moron." I sighed his smile grew wider. "What makes you so sure, because..." he paused and used his left arm to life his bangs. Reaviling his eye that read 'lowermoon five..' "I am apart of the twelve kizuki!" He laughed.

The girl besides him was long gone im guessing she was weak. I haven't fought against a moon yet... wonder how this is going to go. His hair fell back infront of his eyes before string connected to his fingertips. "I dont blame you if you surrender now... whats your name?" He asked. 'Seriously...' i sighed "tanjiro kamado.." i responded, "alright then... tanjiro.." he laughed before throwing his webs at me.
SUN BREATHING: FIFTH FORM, FIRE WHEEL

I easily cut through the webs that he has thrown, he stared at me wide eyed "j-just because you cut my threds you think your tough! They arent even my stongest ones!" His fingertips turned crimson red

I easily cut through the webs that he has thrown, he stared at me wide eyed "j-just because you cut my threds you think your tough! They arent even my stongest ones!" His fingertips turned crimson red. His threds eventually turned bright red aswell.

"Su-" before he could finish his little speech his head had already touched the floor. "T-this cant be!" He argued as his body crumbled away with him.