Ep.4 ★ nichirin sword+1st mission

Thank you so much for reading!!!
I have decided to follow the story and make his sword black!
I COULDNT FIND A WAY TO MAKE THIS 1k WORDS OF MORE SO I COMBINED THE TWO EPS😀
Btw tanjiro already like mastered sunbreathing, see through world, and he also has his demon slayer mark👆 he's basically yoriichi level☺️
+remeber tanjiro basiclly lost his emotions so hes a bit rude

Yoriichi pov

Tanjiro has come back from final selections, not surprisingly i did train him after all. But what worries me every single day is that he has no regard for himself. He stays up for days training until he passed out, his eyes look dead and his eye bags are darker then before.

Thanks to my training tanjiro is at my skill level, he has progressed greatly. He is a exeptional tsuguko indeed...

Tanjiro pov

About two weeks have passed, my nichirin sword is suppose to come today or tomorrow. 'Tanjiro, your training i complete rest until your sword arriaves' he said. 'I dont need to rest.' He sighed before walking away.

I practiced my sword swinging, "999,995, 999,996, 999,997, 999,998, 999,999, 1,000,000!" I yelled as i swung my sword at full force. 'Tanjiro, im certain your sword came in. Go greet the swordsmith.' I nodded putting my wooden sword away.

I arriaved to where he supposingly was, i heard bells jingle in the distance. I turn my head towards the sound to see a man wearing a hat with bells his face was down.

Jingle* jingle* was all i heard until he reached me, "is this were tanjiro kamado is?" He asked his voice was harsh

"Yes that would be me" he didnt reply, he kneeled to the floor before grabbing whatever he was holding. He started unwrapping the item "i have foreged this katana out of the scarlet crimson iron sand, and the scarlet crimson ore. This katana can absorbe the heat from the sun. On that mountain it always shines, a cloud never blocks the sun..." he rambled. I just stayed silent as he unwrapped the item he has in his hands, which im guessing is my katana. He finally looked up, to my surprise he was wearing a mask?

"Your the child of the sun!" He cheered pointing a finger at me. "I think your mistanken." I said coldly he just shook his head. "Dont you see? You have a red tone in your hair and eyes! That means your katana could be red!". I didnt really care what he had to say so i just hummed and waited for him to be done unwrapping.

Once he was done unwrapping the item i could see it was infact my katana. He held it out to me wating for me to take it. "Katana's are also refered to color changing swords, because thay change color once the user touches them adjusting to the slayers preferences." I nodded taking the sword from his hands.

A few seconds passed before the bottom of the blades started changing color. The color spread from the bottom to the top and soon the whole katana was colored black.