Ep. 20 ★ mugen train PT.4

.THANK YOU FOR READING💗
I love reading you guys comments they always make me smile!!
Im really sorry for making the story into parts. I wish i could upload everything in one go, im trying to focus more on the story but i have a pretty busy schedule
.yall i am so sorry but imma skip the whole 'runninh away from the spiritual core sequence' and just get to the part where they wake up from their dream
TW!!
Suicide
Harsh language
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Tanjiro's pov

'The ghost..or whatever it was. Of my father had dissapeared already. As much as u hate to admit it..i am utterly confused. Im not certain i have to purposely murder myself inorder to leave this place, and even if i did.. i dont really want to leave.'

I sighed. 'This isnt real..so I shouldn't get attached'

I took a deep breath before closing my eyes. Even though it was cold i tried hard to focus. I needed to atleast be aware that im dreaming inorder to do something. If im aware i should be able to control my own dream...right?
(Yall know lucide dreaming? Thats kinda whats going on here)

The cold breeze blew through my hair, the coldness from the snow made me slightly shiver..

I stood there in the cold for a while. Until i felt that somehow my katana that had previously dissapeared had reappeare, so had my uniform.

'Great.'

I drew my blade infront of me, even if i hated the idea of committing suicide i didn't really have a choice.

I inhaled deeply trying to mentally prepare myself. 'Lets just hope i don't actually die..' i chukled to myself before sliding my blade
along my neck. I felt a warm substance trickle down from my neck..when i looked down the white snow had turned a scarlet red.. its..warm.

............................................

I jolted awake.

As soon as i had opened my eyes i was back on the train.. i raised my arm. To my surprise a rope was attached to my wrist?

I quickly tore of the rope with a grunt. I threw the broken off peice of rope to the side and looked around. The three were sleeping soundly like babies.. zenitsu looked like a child, his hair was pretty messed up and he had drool dripping from his mouth to his chin.

Inosuke..actually looked peaceful for once.while rengoku just had his brows furrowed in an annoyed expression while resting his whole body weight on my shoulder.
I softly pushed him off and got up. To my surprise everyone on the train was asleep..

Then the sudden memory of my own. Beautiful dream hit me. How dare that bastard..think he can get away with doing something like this.

I clenched my fist so hard i felt my nails dig into my own skin and blood dripped from the palm of my hand. My veins felt like they would burst. I cant remeber a time i was this angry.

Without even glancing back at the other sleeping three i opened the window and leaped onto the top of the train. 'That fucking bastard. He will be so sad he didn't accept death the first time.' I couldn't think of anything else but making that sick demon scream in agony.

The screams he would cry once i was done with him. What a lovely thought. Sadly demons recover faster than humans, so it would only be a short while..