Ep. 21 ★ mugen train PT.5

.THANK YOU FOR ALL FOR READING AND SUPPORTING💗💗
.i cant believe this story got 12k reads!! Thank you so much😭
Ships
.zentan , inotan , rentan , akatan , randomXtanjiro
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Third POV

Tanjiro's sword made contact with the demon's neck. As soon as the shiny metal came in contact enmu felt a burn no words could explain, like his skin was being boiled.
(Sun breathing guys☝️🤓)

He schreeched in pain and tried to escape by dissolving back into the train but tanjiro grabbed one arm and grabbed enmu's 'neck'.
Enmu's head thrashed around as he tried to escape tanjiro's firm and inhumane grasp. He gasped hopelessly as tanjiro slowly embedded his sword depper into the demons neck. Making sure to make this the most agonizing experience he could.

He glared at enmu as he jolted from the pain "im beyond disgusted with your kind" He said in a cold voice. The demon was too busy trying to escape so all he heared were mumbling from tanjiro.

Once tanjiro had decieded the thing had enough suffering he cleanly swished the blade across the demons neck. In a slash Enmu's head had been chopped off. Instantly the train began to shake violently.

The demon seemed to be controlling it after all so without it, it was out of control. Loud screeches echoed from the train as it slide along the train tracks recklessly.

Tanjiro wobbled a little as the violent thrashing the train was doing made it hard to keep balance. He sighed and slide inside an open window.

The cart was filled with sleeping passengers who were just now blinking awake. Their eyes fluttered for a few seconds before panicking. "Ah! What is happening!" One lady shrieked as she thrashed around allng with the train, others were falling.

"Tanjiro!" Someone yelled in a worried voice. Tanjiro felt someone tug an his arm before an arm curled around his slender but muscular waist.
(My wish... a skinny waist man.😭)

He jolted as he wasnt used to physically touch at all. "I was...worried.." the voice said as it pulled tanjiro into a hug. Their breath was against his neck and their arms were loosly placed around his sides.

Tanjiro shifted uncomfortably until finnaly got out of the persons grasp. He turned around ready to practically attack who ever had hugged him, he hurridly turned around to see rengoku. His face wasn't normal..his eyes looked puffy and red. His pupils appeared like a black void. How someones eyes look when they just finished crying..

Even though tanjiro could have cared less he felt somewhat  worried "a..are you..okay?" Tanjiro wasnt good at words for comfort but he tried his best.

Before rengoku gave an answer the train started shaking again. This time tanjiro didnt take his sweet time. He sprung right into action by swiftly running to the last cart of the train. People were already awake but they were all scattered through the cart panicking. "We are all going to die!" Screamed a man, he was trying to open the train windows at an attempt to fall out.

"We are all doomed!" Yelled another who was curled up into a ball. Children were crying aswell making the atmosphere so much worse. Tanjiro took deep breaths as to not lash out and tell everybody to shut the hell up.

"Everyone here. Calm down, we will get you to safety" he called out trying to grab atleast one person's attention. As he tried desperately to try and calm the passengers down someone started yelling over everyobe else. "TANJIROOOO!!!! I WAS SOOO WORRIED!!" Yelled a voice in a high pitch tone, tanjiro was only way to familiar with that wail.

He turned around to see a messy yellow haired boy running up to him.

"TANJIRO! INOSUKE WAS BEING SO MEAN!" He cried as he finally caaught up to tanjiro and started pulling on the sleeve of his hoari.