Ep. 19 ★ Mugen train PT.3

.THANK YOU FOR READING<3!!
.prepare for lots of pov switches...
.also thanks you so much for all the support and love you have been showing this crappy fanfic!!
The four childrens descriptions
Girl with braids,green clothes:1
Girl with eyes shut tightly,yellow clothes:2
Sick/pale boy:3
Normal boy, yellow clothes:4
.ships
.rentan .inotan .randomXtanjiro
.zentan .akatan .emnuXtanjiro
      ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
A few hours earlier, third person pov!

The four children were all seated criss cross on the floor. None of them moved or talked, but they sat patiently. A few seconds later a gross hand appeared infront of them. The hand was white and there was a huge mouth on the back of the hand, Various lettering engraved on the fingers.

 The hand was white and there was a huge mouth on the back of the hand, Various lettering engraved on the fingers

(Pretend enmu aint there)

"The slayers are now asleep...go on." The hand said, the voice was oddly calming.. soothing even. But there was nothing calming about the situation at the moment.

The four children tiptoed from the first cart to the last, where the other four were sleeping helplessly.

Their soft snores filled the room, the four children nodded to one another before each slipping out a peice of rope out of their pockets. "I'll take this one..." coughed the sick boy. His skin was pale, he looked so thin that his bones showed. He walked over to the sleeping red haired slayer and looked him up and down. His pale cheeks turned pink as he reached out his hand and carresed tanjiro's soft cheek.

"Cut it out, we're here to get one thing. our happy dream." The girl with the two braids said coldly. The sick boy retracted his hand "fine.." he sighed. The four children each held the thick peice of rope and carefully attached them to the uncouncious slayers.

"Everyone..ready?" The girl whispered, she kept her eyes shut tightly and she wore a yellow haori.
(Idk what their called..sorry! Feel free to KINDLY🙄 correct me in the comments)

They all nodded "ready..he said count backwards from ten slowly..." whispered the other boy who was attached to zenitsu.  The four began counting simotainously from ten to zero. Eventually the feel in a deep sleep..

Children #1

"2...1...0..." i felt my eyelids begin to grow heavy, then all went black. When i woke up i was surrounded in what looked to be the outside of a wealthy house. The trees were tall and vividly green...and the stream nearby was as clear as glass. 'I need to find the spiritual core..' i shook my head. Then i began running. The demon hand said i would reach a point...
i ran.

Then suddenly the dream warped...somehow..

It was no longer the outside of the house, i was in what appeared to be in a very..luxurious place? I turned my head from side to side trying to scan the area. When i heard a beautiful laughter...like a soft jingle of a bell. "Kyojiro~ I told you! I only love you..." a soft male voice said. I groaned 'ugh..its another delusional person huh..?'