Ep.17 ★ Mugen train PT.1

THANK YOU FOR READING AND ALL THE VOTES I TRULY APPRECIATE IT💕💕
.this is time skipped because im kinda having trouble figuring out what to do next unless yall want another chapter about tanjiro going with another hashira in another mission?
.ships
.zentan .inotan .rentan. randomxtanjiro
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Rengoku's pov. (IM WRITING IN ANOTHER POV?!?😨)

I was eating a bowl of udon peacfully. My mind was still on tanjiro... 'he is truly beautiful... why must he be so cold.. no matter he must have a soft spot for me! I mean.. he did let me touch his hair, that counts?'

I was so distracted I hadn't noticed that i already finished my bowl of udon. I grabbed my bowl and brought it to the sink when my crow swooped in from my opened window.

"CAW! CAW! RENGOKU KYOJURO HEAD TO THE MUGEN TRAIN! THE MUGEN TRAIN! CAW!"

'I have a mission...' i felt dread as the time i could spend with tanjiro was being taken.

"CHOOSE ANOTHER HASHIRA YOU WANT TO ACOMPANY YOU! CAW! THE MASTER GAVE YOU A CHOICE!"
My heart instantly skipped a beat.. 'thats means i can choose tanjiro to come with me... he wont have a choice since its a mission!' I grinned.

"I choose tanjiro kamado as my partner for this mission." I said happily. My crow cawwed once more before flying out of the window it came through. 'I will make sure to make tanjiro return my feelings!' I thought as i happily grabbed my katana before heading out my estate.

Tanjiro's pov (happily switching back)

"99,999...100,000...100'001.."
I was doing my daily million sword swings when i was rudely interrupted by my crow. My crow dove from the sky and landed on my shoulder. "CAW! TANJIRO KAMADO! PER REQUEST THE FLAME HASHIRA REQUESTED YOU AS HIS MISSION PARTNER CAW!" My crow practiclly bursted my eardrum because of how loud it was yelling.

I softly pushed my crow of my shoulder before responding "per request? Does that mean i get to request someone aswell?" I asked. 'Why would rengoku request me as his mission partner..? Couldn't he have asked someone else.' I groaned in fustration.

"CAW PER REQUEST! YOU MAY NOT BRING MORE CAW!"

I sighed harshly again in fustration 'i hate his loud voice.'.

I shushed my crow before getting ready.
(Time skiippp)

I was told to just go towards the train station as rengoku was probably there already. But just as i was leaving my estate he was at my door. 'I thought he should have left already..' i rolled my eyes a little, i was hoping to get away from him for the most i could.

"Hello my friend! I thought we c-" "lets get one thing straight. Im not your friend. Dont treat me like it." It was rude of me i know but i couldnt stand his voice or personality any longer.

He stayed silent for a couple minutes obviously taken aback about my previous comment. His face was in a sad frown and his eyes were glossy as if he were going to cry. He was bitting his bottom lip and a small tear ran down his cheek.

I groaned 'okay maybe too much..' i akwardly turned to him. Scartching the back of my neck to try and relieve the akwards tension between us. "Look. I didnt mean it sorry." I mumbled. In truth i meant every word but im not that cruel to say it to someones face... depending on the person.

His face instantly brightened and his frown curved into an enthusiastic smile.
'I should have stayed silent..'

His arm wrapped around my shoulder before pulling me into a suffocating bearhug. 'Ugh..' i annoyingly thought as rengoku kept hugging me.