Ep.22 ★ Mugen train PT.6

.THANK YOU FOR READING💗 thank you all for the support you guys have been showing i really appreciate it so much! It is really my motivion to keep writing!
.hopefull this is the last part of the whole 'mugen train' series sorry for the parts yall :(
Ships
Zentan inotan rentan akatan randomXtanjiro
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Third POV

There both akaza and tanjiro wrestled. Tanjiro although didn't appear like he was struggling, was ever so slightly. Battling a demon...a uppermoon at that with raw strength was tough. Even after his training.

"Your no woman?!?" Cried akaza in shock as he struggled to pull tanjiro away. "Are you fucking ears broken? Do i even look like a woman dumbass."  Tanjiro retorted back. He really didn't care that this demon was powerful, he talks back to anyone.

"Dont get stingy you entitled child! But now that i now your not a woman...prepare to die!" The demon growled.

Tanjiro scoffed, his face relaxed into a calm manner as he twisted his sword downwards instead of across. Then with great force he pulled the sword through akaza's flesh.

"GAH!" The other yelled as he jolted from the burn of tanjiro's scarlett colored blade.
Tanjiro moved his body towards akaza then wrapped his legs around his waist inorder for him not to escape.

Akaza, although in a life and death situation blushed madly. "W-what the hell do you think you are doing?!?" He screeched completely forgeting about the gaping wound from his neck all the way to his stomach.

"Killing you" he answered back as he squeezed his legs tighter. "TANJIRO!" Rengoku yelled from behind as he watched. Rengoku's face showed worry. But yet he still clenched his katana hard and ran towards the two.

Tanjiro became unfocused on Akaza and was now occupied with Rengoku who could die any second. As Rengoku ran closer akaza's gaze shifted from the red haired slayer to the flame haired slayer. With a grin he squeezed his fist almost as if he were to charge towards Rengoku like an animal. "STAY BACK YOU COULD DIE ST-" tanjiro yelled but was cut off by akaza grabbing tanjiro's legs harshly.

With a few rough tugs tanjiro's legs became loose around akaza's waist giving him the perfect opportunity to shove him off.

Akaza grunted as he lifted tanjiro off and into the air away from him. He quickly regained his balance after being shoved a few feet.

"Tanjiro are you alright!" Rengoku asked worringly and he ran up to him. Tanjro scoffed once more angerly "stay put." He ordered before charging back towards him.

Akaza flinched as he was still not used to such a strong opponent. Akaza gritted his teeth "you wont beat me you know?!?" He growled as he opened the palm of his left hand. He brought his right hand back to his side and balled it into a fist. He spread his legs out before befing them into a fighting stance.

Massive winds blew as binding bright boue lights shone on the floor in a snowflake pattern. The numbers one to twelve were scattered around the blue flake as it glowed brightly.
BLOOD DEMON ART: TECHNIQUE DEPLOYMENT, DESTRUCTIVE DEATH COMPASS NEEDLE!

Tanjiro's pov

The wind cause my hair to flow like crazy, the demon activated its blood demon art so i backed away. 'how annoying' i gritt my teeth as i watched the demon power up or whatever. I took a deep breath before looking more closely. Analyzing anything.

'This demon...it fights in a martial arts style..the soryu style to be exact.' I watched closely as the pink haired demon begun smirking. "What a strong fighting spirit.." he chukled.

I smirked a little at that. 'I get it. So his blood demon art allows him to detect someones fighting spirit..' i wondered as i gripped my sword tighter.

'If so all i have to do...is turn my emotions off. Shouldn't be to hard' as the demon starting mumbling inaudible words i closed my eyes and began to relax.

'Turn off..turn off..turn off..' the words reapeted through my head as i began to feel myself drift away...until i felt something snap inside of me. Finally. I slowly opened my eyes as i felt something now missing from my heart. It feels empty.

'Its been a while

'Its been a while...since ive felt this way..'

Akaza's pov

The red haired boy backed away once i activated my blood demon art...even if he looks like a girl..doesnt mean he is one! I gritt my teeth. 'But...he really looks like one..that goes against my morals..' i depated on weather is should attack or run.

'His fighting spirit is scary...it feels like i could suffocate...' i watched as the demon slayer closed his eyes. He looked somewhat relaxed as the winds of my blood demon art created flowed perfectly against him...

Then nothing.

My eyes widened. 'His fighting spirit! It disseared?!?' I flinched. My compass needle technique only works if my opponent even has the slightest once of will to fight..

I can detect everyone and everything in this place...from the ants to the humans..everyone has even a faint fighting spirit! But this boy has none! Not even a drop of anger...nore sadness... this cant be real!

'This boy...can turn off his will to fight automatically' i started panicking. I've never sweated this much.

A cold chill ran down my spine as the red haired demon slayer glared at me. 'He...reminds me of someone' i began to sweat. Loud bangs began to fill my head as flashes of a man...much like the guy standing infront of me looks like. I brought my hand to my face as i began feeling my head throb. 'These arent my memories... no, their lord muzans?!' Why would he be remebering this man..

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by the demon slayer once again. Whom landed a hard kick on the side of my head. It's as if I had gotten a concussion, my head throbbed with sharp pain. I clutched my head as my vision began to fog up. 'Just from a kick...?!? How pathetic of me..!' I gritt my teeth as i watched the figure of the demon slayer become a red blur.

"What's your name...?" I whispered in a raspy voice. My vision becoming blurrier by the second. The demon slayer's eyes narrowed as he glared daggers at me. "Kamado tanjiro." He answered with hatred in his voice. 'What a nice name...' I thought to myself as I felt a small grin creep onto my face.

END.