Ep. 16 ★ mission with emo guy.

.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING🫶
.the last chapter was a little hard to write for me since im not really used to that type of style.. but I'll get better promise :)
.if you have any suggestions or ships you want to see more of feel free to comment!
Ships
.zentan .inotan .hashira x tanjiro .randomxtanjiro
      ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Tanjiro pov

'Finally their gone.. peace and quiet at last' i deeply inhaled as the new found freedom from the two was releving.

"CAW CAW TANJIRO KAMADO! YOU HAVE A MISSION WITH THE WATER PILLER CAW! HEAD NORTH TO {village name} STOP THE DEMON CAW!"

Just like the relaxing feeling came it left just as quick.

I groaned 'just when i got those two off of my back' i thought while lazily getting up and grabbing my katana.

(Time skip to a few minutes later)

Finishing my goodbyes towards the master i met tomioka already waiting for me. His eyes were a cold blue and he leaned against the wall crossing his arms. "Hello tanjiro.." he spoke shifting slightly.

I hummed in acknowledgment.

He akwardly got off of the wall and slowly walked over to me. "We have a mission together.." he said bearly audible. "I understand. Lets go." I sighed just wanting to get it over with.

He softly hummed and started walking.

(When they got to the village)

I would be lying if i said the village didnt look beautiful

I would be lying if i said the village didnt look beautiful... the moon shone beautifuly.. 'what am i thinking..?' I came back to reality then turned to tomioka only to see him already facing me, even though it was nighttime you could still see the pink that dusted his cheeks.

We stayed staring at each other for what felt like hours... until eventually tomioka flinched back and turned away. 'Weird..' i thought as i turned away in the opposite direction. "T-tanjiro.. lets go." He stuttered as he started walking towards the demon sighting location.

"Right" i answered following closely behind him.

After a few minutes we came across a sketchy looking place... the lights were all off and there was, my eyes widened slightly as i tirned my head to the scent 'blood'.

Without warning tomioka i ran towards the house that reeked of blood before busted down the door, aggressively kicking it open.

Tomioka fliched, surprised by my sudden movments. Just like i smelled. A demon was crouching towards a middle aged woman. the demon had a long slimy tounge thats was dangling infront of the horrified woman along with percing glowy eyes. The womans clothes were all scratched up and dirtied while her left arm was bleeding heavily. She turned to us looking absolutely desprate "P-PLEASE! HELP ME!" She wailed as she tried running towards us.