Ep. 12 ★ who to hangout with

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!
PLEASE I WOKE UP TO SEE THIS STORY GOT 1k READS LIKE I ALMOST HAD A PINICK ATTACK
.i went to go see the barbie movie btw!!
I got so angry with ken😡
.I tramatized myself.. i got a little too curious about C.ai idk but talking to robots is so addicting?!
. i love reading you guys random comments they always make me laugh😭
Ships
.zentan .inotan .hashira x tanjiro
.random x tanjiro
I think i forgot to mention yoriichi does NOT like tanjiro in that way! He sees him in more of a son way!
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Tanjiro pov•.•.•

I was awoken by the sound of knocking of my door, i tiredly turned my head to my clock. '4:00AM' i sighed, in truth i wanted to stay in but incase i was needed for a mission i got up.

I was in my sleep wear but I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I got up heading outside of my room, then walking over to the door. Opening the door i was greeted by a very.. loud person. "Goodmorning kamado! Would you like to train with me! Did you sleep well?"
It was too much i had just woken up afterall..

When he looked me up and down he stopped talking. "Did i perhaps wake you up? My apologies!" He said while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Yawn* its alright.. i needed to get up either way.. let me get ready then I'll go training with you" i mumbled tiredly. He nodded understandingly, i invited him inside which he happily agreed.

He stared at me for a few second before turning pink, "k-kamado, would you like me to brush your hair again?.." he suggested. I sighed 'does he think that because i let him once I'll let him again' ?

"Im alright, thank you for asking though.." i spoke as i brushed my bangs out of my face. Rengoku nodded and said he was going to wait for me to get ready.

I walked into my room, getting dressed quickly before grabbing my katana. "You look great.." smiled rengoku when i stepped outside of my room.

"I always wear this, i look nothing diffrent than yesterday." I sighed as i closed my door. "Mhm.. well kamado! We can go to the training grounds, or we could go to my estate and train which would you prefer!" He beamed.

'I would prefer to stay home..'

"Wherever.. it doesn't really matter" i said styling my hair into a ponytail. Rengoku smiled before leading me towards his estate. On our way there we bumbed into tengen who by the look of it was just walking around.

"Why hello there you two.. rengoku what are you doing with tanjiro?" He asked, tho it sounded more of an accusation than asking.

Rengoku smiled at tengen before speaking "we are going to train!" Tengen hummed. "Mind if i join?" He asked, rengoku looked hesitent but agreed.

"Of course my friend! We are going to my estate!" Rengoku cheered.

•.•.•When they arriaved•.•.•

We stepped into rengoku's estate,  "so! Tanjiro before we begin... did you have breakfast yet?" He smiled nervously. In truth i was hungry i skipped breakfast because of him.

"I did skip breakfast... but i dont want to be rude and eat all of your food" i spoke. "Tanjiro its fine really! I would mind if you eat everything in my house haha!" He joked.

"Im fine really, I'll eat later" i sighed, he nodded.

After rengoku finally stopped asking he lead both tengen and i to his training area. "It's quite flashy here huh?" Chukled tengen as he streached.