Saving Faith

(Ultra Violet pushes Skylor to her knees.)

Mystake: (As Harumi.) My Lord, I have proved my allegiance time and time again. For you to doubt my abilities—

Harumi: Is what?! Two-faced? That isn't me, Emperor Garmadon.

Garmadon: Hmm.

Mystake: (As Harumi.) You're the impostor! Arrest her n—

Garmadon: Let. Her. Speak.

Harumi: That is Mystake. The shape-shifting Oni I was telling you about. But not only that, she is also the grandmother of Coral, the Master of Crystal. She tried to get the Master of Amber close enough to touch you so that the Resistance could turn your power against us.

(Skylor rips out the ropes and tries to run to touch Garmadon. Ultra Violet immediately brings her to her knees again. Mystake sees the struggle and runs to help Skylor but grabs her and holds her in the air.)

Garmadon: Well done, Harumi. (Mystake flails, trying to free herself.) It's good to have you back, my child.

Harumi: (Smiles.) The pleasure was all mine, Father.

Skylor: (She stands up, throwing off Ultra Violet's grip.) He's not your father. His son is Lloyd— (Ultra Violet pushes her down.)

Garmadon: I thought I smelled an Oni. (He looks at the Mystake-Harumi form.) Looks like your plan backfired.

Mystake: (Human voice, Harumi form.) The only thing that backfired is you turning against your father's realm. Ninjago is a place of light, and you are a source of shadow.

Garmadon: You know it all turns to darkness.

Mystake: (Human voice, Harumi form.) The future is not in your hands.

Garmadon: Show me, Oni. Show me your real face. Or are you worried what your friends and granddaughter might think of you, demon?

Mystake: (Human voice, Harumi form.) Maybe I'll show you. (She slowly transforms into her Oni form with smoke to disguise her entrance in the air, landing on the ground. Killow lets go and covers his ears.)

Mystake: (Oni Voice and form.) But only for you to see what a full-blooded Oni can do.

(She knocks Garmadon back on to his throne seat. Garmadon hits her with his power. Mystake takes it and releases it to the air. Skylor pushes Ultra Violet back and kicks her across the floor when she moves to push Skylor down. Faint fighting noises of Mystake and Garmadon in the background.)

Harumi: (Screams.) No! (She jumps on Mystake. Mystake throws her off.) Don't let her touch the Emperor!

(A fight breaks out as Skylor and Mystake try to reach Garmadon while the SoG hold them back.)

Mystake: (Oni Voice and form, chanting.) Ee Mah Vee-aza-bub. (Garmadon knocks Mystake down with his powers. Garmadon pushes her down, Mystake continues chanting.) Ee Mah Vee-zaz-bub. (She forms a staff, kicks Garmadon in the stomach, throwing him off her, then slams the staff down, forming a black cloud of Dark Magic.)

Harumi: My Emperor, look out! (Garmadon sees Mystake in the form of Skylor, and hits her with his power. Smoke comes out of Mystake as she transforms back to herself.)

Mystake: Never trust... an Oni.

Skylor: (Touches Garmadon.) Gotcha.

Harumi: Don't let her leave!