Lessons for a Master

(In Ninjago, Garmadon uses the Colossus to destroy buildings on its way to the Resistance's location.)

Dareth: Guys, we need to go! Pronto!

Lloyd: Skylor, you have to wake up!

Nya: We have to run.

Dareth: Run? One of us can't even stand!

Izzy: Better than staying here! 

(The Colossus picks up a car.) 

Lloyd: Let's move!

(The car is thrown at the doorway, blocking their way into the building. Lloyd, Nya, and Dareth look back to see the Colossus hammer a blow on the building and immediately run to jump at the building next to theirs.)

Nya: Jump, Dareth! (Another car is thrown at them.)

(Dareth screams and jumps to the building. He slips, grabbing hold of the edge in the last second. Nya jumps, landing with a small twirl on the next building. She grabs Dareth before he falls over.)

Coral: Hold on Izzy!

Izzy: No need to tell me twice. 

(Izzy wraps herself around Coral's neck and Coral jumps, landing with a somersault.) 

Nya: Throw her over!

Lloyd: That's not going to work.

Nya: (Gasps.) Lloyd! (Lloyd jumps into the air as the Colossus punches the building.) No! (Lloyd lands on the Colossus's fist. Garmadon sees Lloyd and tries to throw him off. Lloyd runs across the fist, landing on the building with Nya and Dareth.)

Dareth: Lloyd! Yes! (The Colossus roars and everyone runs away.)

Garmadon: You think you can hide from my wrath! I'll destroy every building to find you! (Nya, Dareth, Lloyd run through an aisle to stop at another street. Lloyd puts Skylor down.)

Gayle: (On TV.) Everyone should leave the city at once! Nowhere is safe!

Dareth: Ever since Garmadon lost Harumi, he's lost his marbles!

Nya: Dareth's right. He's not going to stop until he finds us.

Lloyd: I know.

Nya: There's only one thing that can withstand that. I ditched the Battle Wagon across town. If we can get to it... we can leave the city.

Lloyd: Leave the city?!

Coral: Just until things calm down.

Dareth: Lloyd, I'm with Nya and Coral. Mystake said we needed to survive until the ninja got back. Well, where are they, huh? There's no shame in knowing when to turn tail.

Lloyd: Okay, we go for the Battle Wagon. (He picks up Skylor.) But we're not skipping town. We hold on for as long as we can. (Nya and Dareth run off. Lloyd looks up at the sky.) Where are you guys? (Lloyd runs.)

(Meanwhile in the First Realm, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane, and Faith are currently tied up.)

Kai: (He sighs, then sees a shadow of a bird.) I hope that's your falcon, Zane.

Zane: My receptors pick up that, that is a avian scavenger, a harbinger of our approaching demise.

Faith: It's a Bonepicker, and Zane is right.