Questing for Quests

(Wu is meditating in front of his incense candles in his quarters as Lloyd comes in.)

Lloyd: Master? (Waits for a reply.) Is it okay to speak? I don't want to interrupt if you're meditating. (Pauses.) You're meditating, I'll wait. (Wu peeks at Lloyd while he looks around. Eventually, he decides to meditate as well. Lloyd peeks at Wu, then sighs impatiently. He then gets up, accidentally kicking his candles. Wu opens his eyes and closes them irritably. Lloyd coughs, and Wu gives up.)

Wu: What, Lloyd?

Lloyd: (Gets up.) Me and the guys decided we're going on a quest. To get back in shape and hoard our ninja skills?

Wu: Good.

Lloyd: Yeah, except, um, the thing is, we can't think of a quest. We were hoping you had a quest tip.

Wu: Quest tip?

Lloyd: Suggestion? Idea? For a quest?

Wu: Have you become so lazy, you can't even find something to do on your own? (Gets up instantly and points at Lloyd.) Don't come to me for a quest tip! Go out and find a quest! Adventure does not come to the idle, it comes to those who seek it. So, seek. (Sits back down.)

Lloyd: Right. O-okay. We'll seek. (Closes the doors a little too harshly. Shelves fall down. Wu sighs angrily.)

(Meanwhile outside the monastery the ninja are spar training out in the courtyard.)

Cole: (Spins around on his head and flops down in front of Lloyd.) How'd it go?

Lloyd: He's... in a-a mood.

Coral: Did he give you a quest tip?

Lloyd: No, he said we have to figure it out on our own.

Kai: I've been thinking about it for five minutes! I'm tapped out!

Izzy: Dude seriously? You can't think for more than five minutes?! 

Kai: It's harder than it looks

Izzy: Well keep thinking. But try longer this time. 

Jay: Maybe when we need a change of scenery. Sometimes ideas come to you better if you change your surroundings. (Scenery changes to show the ninja in the hot tub Bell of Divinity.) Nope, still nothing.

Kai: (Sighs.) We need a villain.

Cole: What about Ultra Violet?

Kai: Uh, she was nuts. I'd rather face Killow.

Zane: They're both incarcerated in Kryptarium Prison.

Nya: What about Master Chen?

Zane: The Departed Realm.

Cole: Pythor?

Zane: Whereabouts unknown. Locating him would require some effort.

Cole: Effort? Uhhh, no. (Slurps from his guzzler hat.)

Coral: What about Clouse or the Time Twins? 

Zane: Clouse has been imprisoned in the Underworld. As for the Hands of Time, whereabouts also unknown. 

Kai: Man, finding a good villain is hard.

Jay: Let's face it: There aren't any villains left, except well, um...(Looks at Lloyd.)