Game Over

(Three pigeons atop of the Mechanic's warehouse peck at the roof below them. Suddenly, a beam of energy bursts through the roof, scaring off the pigeons. The Empire Dragon flies out of the beam, while NPCs from Prime Empire start to spawn all over Ninjago City.)

Richie: Haha!

(The Mechanic and most of his henchman run away from the Manifestation Gate. P.I.X.A.L. throws one of the henchmen aside. Zane is being shocked by the Manifestation Gate's power due to being connected to it. Wu is tied up.)

Zane: Uuhhhaaah!

Wu: Uhh! Zane! Zane, hold on.

Zane: Uh, ah!

(P.I.X.A.L. knocks the henchman to the ground.)

Izzy: P.I.X.A.L, we have to pull the plug! 

P.I.X.A.L.: Mr. Dyer, I require assistance.

(Dyer nods and falls down a ladder. He runs towards Wu.)

Wu: P.I.X.A.L., Izzy, help Zane. (Dyer starts to untie Wu)

(P.I.X.A.L. runs towards Zane and attempts to unplug him from the Manifestation Gate. Jay and Coral enter Ninjago through the gate on Jay's Blue Dragon.)

Jay: Zane! 

Coral: P.I.X.A.L.!

(Jay and Coral get off the Blue Dragon. Jay, Coral, and P.I.X.A.L. pull the cord off Zane. Zane falls to the ground, motionless.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Zane... Zane... Please say something.

(Zane wakes up, gasping.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Zane!

Jay: Oh! You had us scared, buddy! (He helps Zane up.)

Zane: What happened? Where are the others?

Coral: They got turned into energy cubes. (Dyer and Wu gasp.) 

Jay: But it's okay, because I'm gonna get 'em all back. All I have to do is A, find Milton Dyer, B, find Unagami, C, get them to work out their issues, D, convince Unagami to turn all the energy cubes back into people and E...Uhm, I don't think there is an "E." I think that's it.

P.I.X.A.L.: We found Dyer.

Izzy: So plan A is complete.

Milton Dyer: And I will do whatever I can to help.

Wu: Are you certain Unagami can be reasoned with?

Jay: I think so. He doesn't seem "evil" to me. Just confused. He doesn't understand what he's doing.

Milton Dyer: This is all my fault. Vast Industries forced me to shut the game down. And I did it. But I didn't understand what I had created. (He looks at the Manifestation Gate.) I didn't know it was alive.

Jay: Oh, he's alive, all right. And he's a little ticked off.

Milton Dyer: If only... I could talk to him a-a-and explain.

Jay: Okay, this is starting to sound like a plan. You guys get to the top of Borg Tower, Me and Coral will get Unagami there.

(Jay jumps onto his Blue Dragon.)

Zane: How?

Jay: I have no idea!

Coral: We're winging it.