Chapter 48

Maya's pov:

I gulped in nervousness as I stared at him...more like his body.

His electric blue eyes zeroed to my bruise and his facial expression turned into a scowl.

"Um...Good morning Brian" I told nervously, twiddling my thumbs.

"Maya." He boomed which made me shiver.

He walks up to me, giving me a clearer view of his body. His chest just a few inches away from my face.

God damn he's tall

Stop looking at the muscles stupid brat! He's mad.

"Y-yeah?" I look up to see him glaring at me.

"Why didn't you tell me? " He demanded more than asked.

He lifted his hand up and brushes his fingers past the bruises.

"Well.. even I am seeing them right now. I had no idea there would be this many." I rambled

"You're seeing them now?" He scoffed.

"This is what happens when you overdo it. You have now idea how lucky you are to just end up with this not that I'm happy you got bruised. And you're out of your mind to go for that many matches back to back. What were you even thinking?!" He shouted.

"but-"

"You not only did this but also made everyone worry because no one knew where you were. Baby, I understand that things aren't going good right now but I do expect you to at least rely on me and inform me of your whereabouts in such situations. What if something even more dangerous had happened? " He interrupted.

I stood there listening to everything he said knowing it was true as I looked at my feet.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done something this rash. I behaved like some spoilt brat and make everyone worry about me. I just wanted to escape all that and did not think about it. I'll be more careful." I mumbled. He sighed before shaking his head and looked back at me.

" I'm not mad this time so don't fret over it. kay? I am sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you now. I was just really worried and Don't blame everything on yourself. It wasn't all you so don't be sad." He cupped my cheeks and looked me in the eye as he told.

"Wait a minute." He kissed both my cheeks before going out of the room.

I stood there in daze as I recalled what just happened.

he comes back in with a tube in his hand.

He hands it to me and asks me to wait for some time. He goes inside the closet and I slowly follow behind him.

I peep behind the door of the closet and find him removing his towel. I feel my face heat up in no time although I don't move and keep my eyes glued on him.

His almost visible butt cheek.

As he was sliding his towel... he immediately stopped and turned back before finding my gaze.

He smirked before walking towards me.

I gulped as I began taking steps back as I felt being watched like a predator.

I turned around and began walking faster but an arm slid around my stomach before jerking me back into a hard surface which I found out was his chest.

"You know you don't have to stand behind a door to see me undress. I thought you would be uncomfortable but looks like the kitten is curious." He whispered into my ear.

"Um.. I- I wa- wasn't do- doi-"

I took a deep breath as I felt his mouth kiss my ear and slightly bites it. I let out an involuntary weird sound and I immediately felt him freeze.