Chapter 44

Brian's pov:

 I halt my car in front of the Jackson Mansion and get out. I sighed as I remembered Maya's state yesterday. I felt guilty for leaving my Dimple all alone in the morning but I had school, and I really don't want another black eye. 

I shivered at the thought of that day.

I made my way in and found everyone tense and walking back and forth in the living room. I furrowed my eyebrows as I scanned the room in search of my Dimple.

"Where is Dimple?" My voice boomed across the room Everyone looked at me in shock.

"Brian!" Amara, Maya's mother cried out as she came running to me.

"Maya just ran off. I don't know where. Oh my god! I'm such a horrible mother. David!" She cried out and my eyes widened.

"We will find her. Our men are on it." Mr. Jackson assured as he held his wife.

"What is wrong with you guys?! Why would you do that to her?!" Sam roared.

"Sam! We may have made a mistake but that doesn't give you the right to behave like that!" Mr. Jackson growled which sent shivers to my back. But none of that mattered until I found my Dimple.

"What happened?" My expression was blank.

"I'm going and checking in our friends places." Sam shook his head before he walked out.

"Our parents told that Maya couldn't fight anymore." Jax ran a hand through his hair as he let out a frustrated sigh.

"After what had happened, I expected you to be cautious, at least." Jax admitted as he stared at his parents.

Amara was sobbing as she clung on to David.

"Brian, if you can find her... please do." Maria whispered as she looked at me, teary eyed.

"How many hours has it been?" I asked in a hurry.

"Around 6 or 7" She looked at the floor before turning back at her parents.

Fuck!

I immediately took out my phone and texted few of my gang members in search for Maya.

"We already lost a sibling. Don't make us loose another." Maria sniffled before running to her room probably to call Drake.

I took out my phone and immediately dialed Dawn's number.

"What?" Dawn's annoyed voice rang in my ears. I clenched my fists to cool myself.

"Maya can't be found. Is she with you?" I gritted out.

There was some silence.

"No, she isn't with me." Dawn told, nonchalantly.

Does she think I'm dumb?

"Let me rephrase that. Did Maya come to you earlier today?" I glared at the phone.

"Your good. Yeah she did." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Where is she?" I asked, annoyed.

"In the ring." Dawn replied.

My mind went blank at what she said.

"You fucking put her in a fight?!" I yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"She asked for it." I could imagine her shrugging.

"Are you crazy? She isn't in the right state." I could feel the anger rise in my body.