Chapter 32

Maya's pov:

I froze at the sound of his voice.

"Hey Brian, How have you been?" Harper chirped and I shut my eyes not wanting to turn around. Willy gave me a confused look before nudging me.

"Turn around." He mouthed and I slightly shook my head.

"He is staring at you." Willy whispered and I bit my lip, anxiously and turned around.

As soon as I met his gaze, he was staring at me. It felt like he could see through my soul by just giving me that piercing gaze. I maintained eye contact for few seconds and immediately lowered my gaze to the ground.

"Could have been better." Brian told, nonchalantly. I could feel his gaze on me.

"Dude, there's a party tonight at Elly's place. Let's go." Damon slapped Brian's back and Brian grunted in response.

"Cool, so all of us are going?" Dylan asked and all of us nodded.

"Kay' see you people at lunch." Dylan grinned before walking off.

"Baby, let's go." Damon put an arm around Harper and she blushed before both of them walked away.

"I got chemistry now!" Jake groaned before shuffling his books and walked away.

"I have English." Willy told to himself before saluting me bye. I mocked him and turned around to find Brian standing almost a feet away from me. I yelped and jumped back.

He stalked closer and I kept taking steps back until my back hit the wall.

Damn you wall!!!!!

"What happened yesterday?" Brian asked in a soft tone. 

"W-when I p-picked y-you?" I pointed at him and he nodded.

"Uh.... you were really drunk and were almost about to start a fight when I came. I got you out and took you to the club where Jacob and Jenny were there. We got you into a room and I removed your shirt and shoes before tucking you in and waited for you to sleep. After you slept, I went home." I rambled and he looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"That's all?"  Brian gave out a strained noise and I gulped before nodding.

"So it was a dream?" Brian whispered to himself but I heard it. I sighed out in relief before looking at him.

I smacked his chest and he looked surprised.

"That's for not telling anyone where you went." I glared at him and smacked his head. He whined while rubbing his head.

"what's that for?" He pouted.

"For drinking like an elephant." I barked and he slightly shrunk.

"I'm sorry." He gave me a cheeky smile. I hit him again.

"Don't you say sorry." I spat and he frowned. It turned upside down as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me into him.

"Sorry Dimple." He placed a hand on my head and rubbed it soothingly. I huffed and tried to squirm out but failed miserably.

"Fine. now let me go. I have class." I sighed and he loosened up his arms.

"See you at lunch?" Brian asked hopefully and I nodded at him before breaking into a grin.

"Sweet." He grinned and leaned in to peck my cheek. I froze as he walked away. My heart beating rapidly. I stayed there for a few moments before coming back to reality and heading towards class.