Chapter 19

Maya pov:

"May!! you gotta get up now?" I head a voice and I groaned in response and turned towards the other side.

"Sam move aside." I heard another voice which obviously belonged to my elder sister. I heard few footsteps and I suddenly felt as if an ice cold water had been poured on me before I heard a splash. I jolted up and gasped.

"What the fuck?!!!" I breathed out trying to regain my normal breathing.

"And now she is awake" Maria states while her hands are on her hip.

"what the fuck was that for?" I yelled at both of them, although I was not looking at Sam as I was still pissed at him.

"That was for not telling me you went on a date." She told and rushed over to me and holding my cold hands. I knotted my eyebrows in confusion.

"What date are you talking about?" I asked and she gave the 'Don't you dare lie to me' look.

"I was talking about the date which you had yesterday with that total eye candy. His name is Brian." She chirped, happily. My eyes almost popped out of my skull.

" Whoa whoa hold on there. That was not a date, it was just a friendly dinner and also he owed me one. By the way, how the fuck did I end up here. Last time I remember I was in the car with-" She interrupted me.

"With Brian. Yeah I know. But when he reached here you were already asleep and apparently you wouldn't wake up which is no surprise to us and so he carried you all the way up till here"

I stared at her dumbfounded, with chills all over my body as someone threw cold water on me.

"You weren't even  letting him go" She started laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up" I shrugged.

"Okay anyways today we are spending time together as family although only three of us are here and no buts" She warned with her index finger pointed upwards.

She looked over at me and smiled.

"Go freshen up and come down, I have made breakfast" She grinned before leaving the room.

Only after she left I realized Sam was still in the room looking at his feet ,finding some interest in it.

"I'm sorry"-"I'm sorry"

We both looked at each other and smiled. I got out of the bed, still wet from the water. I move towards him.

"I would hug you but I just took a bath and I don't want to get wet" He gave a blank look.

"Aw... Come on Sammy give your sister a hug, you love your sister don't you" I move further with my arms spread wide. Before he even got the chance to run out of  the room I smashed myself on him making him fall with a thud. I wrap my arms around his torso and squeeze it tightly.

"No no no Maya! Ugh!---------------------Okay can't breathe, can't breathe" He tapped my arm and I instantly loosen up my hold on him and give him a wide toothy grin.

I look at his outfit and I am immediately satisfied  on how much I ruined it. I pull away from the hug and sat in front of him.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you by not telling you this. I thought of telling you but I know you wouldn't approve it." His eyes were almost wet. I cup his face.

"Hey hey hey it's fine. Honestly I'm sorry I shouldn't have been demanding towards yo as it is your life." I explained.

"No it's not your fault it's just I'm scared of what you might do" He mumbled and I laughed.