Chapter 27

Maya pov:

"Okay, so what are we going to do now?" Jake asked while munching a chocolate in his mouth.

"We are not going to do anything I will go and fight her and come back." I stated and Harper snorted.

"It is not as easy as you think Idiot and there is no way we are letting you go alone." Willy scoffed and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"That is true. But I won't be able to go along with you cause my dad has been wanting to have some family time and we decided to keep it today." Harper sighed with a look of guilt.

"Harp, It's okay. This was all unexpected and I don't want any of you coming there with me too." I placed my hand over her shoulder and gave her a sympathetic look.

"Why don't you just not go-"

"I am going. My pride and ego is too big for me to not go." I told in a blunt tone and Jake chuckled.

"Okay you know what. I am going with you and it's final. I don't care if you want me to come or not." Willy glared at me and I huffed while folding my hands.

"Even I am coming. Anyways I might also go for a fight." Jake shrugged.

"What?!!" I gasped.

"I've been wanting a way to get out of the emotions so why not try this." Jake shrugged again and I smacked him.

"All of you are impossible." I shook my head.

"We're your friends. What do you think?" Willy smirked and I shot him a playful glare.

"Kay' guys see you later. Classes are gonna start." Harp reminded and the three of us groaned.

"See you later guys. Come home and Willy get your car. I'll text you the address." I sighed and Willy gave me a thumbs up before I headed back to my bio class.

******************************************************************************************

"Coming!!!" I yelled as I heard the doorbell ring.

 I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey May." I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug by Willy while Jake had an amused look on his face.

"It's been so long." He exaggerated.

"We met not even two hours ago." I rolled my eyes and Jake chuckled.

"Why aren't you ready?" Jake furrowed his eyebrows.

"We are going so soon?" I asked.

"Yeah well since we are going to an illegal fight club, why don't we check it out when we have the chance?" Willy reasoned and I rose an eyebrow.

 "Really?" I stared at them. Suddenly both of them got on their knees and joined their hands together.

"Pretty Please with a cherry on top!!" They screamed and I froze.

"okay okay.... jeez calm your shit." I sighed.

"Our shit is calm but thanks for your concern." Willy smirked and I smacked his arm.

"Ow!" he whined. 

"I'll change and come. Feel free to take anything from the kitchen." I smiled and Willy immediately ran to the kitchen.

"I wasn't going to ask anyway." Jake snorted before rushing to the kitchen.

I just laughed and made my way to my room.

I entered and locked the door. I looked around and there were only boxes. I sighed as I searched for a outfit and settled for a comfortable one or more like a gym wear. I chose a full sleeve top along with black high waist leggings that reached up to my ankles. I also decided to take Brian's hoodie as it felt damn comforting.