Chapter 16

"Oh my god!!! This is literally couple goals!" I heard a whisper scream

I groaned and hugged my pillow tighter, but it didn't bulge. Then I realized that there was no pillow. 

My eyes shot open and I am met with a hard chest.

I look up and see a relaxed Brian.He was still asleep.I look around and find Harper and Elly gushing and Damon and Dylan smirking at me. 

I widen my eyes and look back and forth between Brian and the guys. I try to get up, but as soon as I lift myself up his hands pull me back into his embrace.

He snuggles close to my neck and I intake a sharp breath. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and neck.

"Brian...." I whisper, he does not react.

"Brian? Get up" I tap his chest.

He groaned and flipped us over. I yelped and then the realization dawned upon me that we had audience.

I lift my head up and look at them.

"Ho-How ab-bout you guys freshen up and get ready? I'll wake him up and we'll join you guys." I stuttered.

They smirked.

"Sweetie, we already freshened up. About time you guys woke up." Harper chuckled.

My mouth hung open.

" What is the time?" I asked.

"About to be 11" Damon smirked, yet again.

Shit.

I looked at Brian and hit his chest hard. he groaned and opened his eyes.

"Damn.... Dimple why would you do that?" He whined like a small baby.

"Cause you were holding her as if the world depended on it. Also it is 11 'o' clock in few minutes." Dylan laughed out loud and I scowled at him.

Dylan held his hands up in surrender. I looked at Brian who had his gaze on me the whole time. He still had his hands around me.

I looked at his arms and he instantly released me.

I got up and rushed to the Bathroom.

I Looked at  myself in the mirror and gasped. I looked like a mess.

Wait since when did you care about appearance 

My inner voice mocked.

I rolled my eyes at myself and freshened up.

******************************************************************

I was out in 15 minutes and changed into my casual clothes and rushed to the kitchen as my stomach was growling of hunger.