Chapter 24

Maya pov:

                                                                                                                                                       "No......fucking......way" I told in between my laughter.

"Why is that so hard to believe? I really smashed that dumbbell on him. Where do you think I  use these muscles." William pointed towards his bicep.

"Sure sure and I got a date with Zac Effron." I told, sarcasm dripping in my tone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "Oh please.. like Zac Effron would even look at you when I'm standing here." He gestured to  himself.  

"So full of yourself huh?" I smirked

"Always." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Maya!" I turned to see Sam jogging towards me.

"Hey Sammy!" I pinched his cheeks when he came. He whined like a kid and swatted my hands away. I pouted at him, angrily. He looked over at William and changed his body posture.

"Anyways, I came to say that I will be having practice you don't need to wait for me. Also, I will be late from home. I'm gonna go out with Tia." He told.

I tilted my head in confusion as he mentioned Tia's name. I tried looking for her but I couldn't find her anywhere. In fact she wasn't even picking my calls.

"Tia came to school today?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yesterday?" I asked and he nodded for that too.

"Why? Didn't you see her?" He asked and I shook my head. Was she hiding from me?

"Sam, did you tell her that I got to know?" I asked.

"Yeah, she didn't take it well though. She was mad at me the whole day, yesterday." He informed.

My suspicion was confirmed.

Well, since she doesn't want me to go near her, It is only fair she comes near me. I smirked at the thought.

"Well..... Sam could you call her here." I asked, more like demanded.

"Well.... Maya, I'm gonna go now. See you." William tapped my shoulder.

"Whoa! Willy wait." I called after him and he looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"Did you just call me Willy?" William asked in disbelief. I smiled and nodded.

"Don't ever call me that." He huffed and I shrugged.

"I'm calling you Willy. That name comes along with being my friend. Deal with it." I smirked.

"What if I don't wanna be your friend?" Willy asked and I scoffed at his question.

"Sorry, you have signed a life time contact with Maya Jackson which states that you will be her friend till death do you apart." I smiled.

William laughed loud which caused me to chuckle.Wow! It is only been a day since I met him and I felt like I have known him my whole life. I turned around to find Sam staring at William with a weird expression on his face that I couldn't figure out.

"Sammy did you call her?" I asked.

"She is on her way-" Sam was interrupted by by a high pitched voice which I'm guessing is Tia.